You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 41 of 82 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1628
  1. #801
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Nice to know that you are eating good , mate !



    I wish I would stop growing!!!!I'm 6'2" and almost the same height!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  2. #802
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I wish I would stop growing!!!!I'm 6'2" and almost the same height!!!
    That way you should be able to roll good !


  3. #803
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    I just hate pan -handlers !

  4. #804
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I just hate pan -handlers !
    I used to be one ????Now I shoot a hoyt!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #805
    Senior Member Renegade88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sanford NC
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I used to be one ????Now I shoot a hoyt!!!!!!!
    Guess that means that I'm still one cause I shoot a Mathews.......Got any change?

  6. #806
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade88 View Post
    Guess that means that I'm still one cause I shoot a Mathews.......Got any change?
    Can you give me 2 bits to buy a whoper and a coke Mister????? My Car has run out of Gas and I need a few bucks to get me home Mister,Please!!!!! This beats the salt mines
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  7. #807
    Senior Member Renegade88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sanford NC
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Hey mister. Can you spare a lil change? I'm trying to get a couple of straight arrows for the shoot this weekend.

  8. #808
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade88 View Post
    Hey mister. Can you spare a lil change? I'm trying to get a couple of straight arrows for the shoot this weekend.
    Hey Mister ring the carpshooter he's got tonnes of them I think???????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #809
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Hey Mister ring the carpshooter he's got tonnes of them I think???????
    I shot old well made faithful Hoyt bows , as I spend my money on the latest rests , sights , vibration elimination stuff ( which I don't need ) , stabilizers , releases , etc. plus the latest tree hugging stuff , as I only got a few dozen ( like 4-6 ) arrows !

    NOW YOU KNOW and you are !

  10. #810
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I been to ebay and see folks appraising used bows that are not near worth what they state , like we all think they are all collector items !


  11. #811
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I been to ebay and see folks appraising used bows that are not near worth what they state , like we all think they are all collector items !

    ::
    I've got a couple of last years bows and the way they pump those things out by next year they'll be collectors items
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  12. #812
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I've got a couple of last years bows and the way they pump those things out by next year they'll be collectors items
    Dream on , Westy !

  13. #813
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Dream on , Westy !
    Thanks Carpy I needed a reality Check!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  14. #814
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Always glad to hear from you !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Thanks Carpy I needed a reality Check!!!!!
    That's why my buddy Westy , that yours trully lives in the real world and someday if I can prove to my friends that you are of some value , you can than ride around with the guys down at the wateringhole and myself !

    Until then partner , you'll have to stay in your world !

    I got to go now so excuse me .

    Beam me up Scotty !

  15. #815
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Dream on , Westy !
    yep do you not think thye could develope the fast bow last year
    why do it when thay can string you along having to hace the best newest one
    I have found a couple of bows thta serve me well
    Septer 05 and an 06 XT huntingbow



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  16. #816
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    You know , I've always wonder where all the older bows are at , besides the ones that I use ?

    " Like are they being crushed or what ? "

    I always wanted a Jennings X-master 44 ATA model bow , shot one and should of brought it so long ago !

    Guess they are still making new ones for those that just got to have the latest , unlike some of us !


  17. #817
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    That's why my buddy Westy , that yours trully lives in the real world and someday if I can prove to my friends that you are of some value , you can than ride around with the guys down at the wateringhole and myself !

    Until then partner , you'll have to stay in your world !

    I got to go now so excuse me .

    Beam me up Scotty !
    Do i got to have a frontal labottemee First???????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #818
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default What makes me pissed!!!!!

    Cheap inferior Crap made by Mathews Bows in the good old
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  19. #819
    Senior Member Holy Smokes's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free
    Posts
    6,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You know , I've always wonder where all the older bows are at , besides the ones that I use ?

    " Like are they being crushed or what ? "

    I always wanted a Jennings X-master 44 ATA model bow , shot one and should of brought it so long ago !

    Guess they are still making new ones for those that just got to have the latest , unlike some of us !

    have you tried ebay latley
    and looking in closets



    Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

  20. #820
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Cheap inferior Crap made by Mathews Bows in the good old


    Just remember where you heard this fact first...........even all the while being in denial to the facts that me and your dear old pal Carpy were telling the truth the whole time and trying to help you in your new bow purchase.

    I believe apologies are in order.

Similar Threads

  1. What Makes You Happy???
    By jcmorgan31 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM
  2. this makes me think of my grandmother
    By bennysupreme in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
  3. What makes a bow used???
    By beenfarr in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
  4. What makes some realeases better than others?
    By Southernfryedyankee in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 08:51 AM
  5. Who makes a....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •