You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1628
  1. #981
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Default A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    When i lived in L.A every homeless person always had a nice new Shopping trolly,no 2nd hand ones for them and a sleeping bag!!!
    I'm happy that you didn't have it too bad !

    ..................................

  2. #982
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'm happy that you didn't have it too bad !

    ..................................
    It was worse than that I moved into a Apartment Block in West Hollywood and after 6 weeks found out they all were POOFTERS what a bloody shock that was and to make it even worse they thorught yours truely was a FAG
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  3. #983
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking I am shocked !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    It was worse than that I moved into a Apartment Block in West Hollywood and after 6 weeks found out they all were POOFTERS what a bloody shock that was and to make it even worse they thorught yours truely was a FAG
    Westy , why would you even move into that kind of neighborhood ?



    I forgot it's California !

    " Where guys really do like guys " !

  4. #984
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Westy , why would you even move into that kind of neighborhood ?



    I forgot it's California !

    " Where guys really do like guys " !
    I hate to say it but the rent was cheap ,and back in those days I had very little money at all as my ex-wife had just spent all mine on a ******* that I hated ,so it was off to live with the poofters in L.A?????Well it wasn't that simple a good mate lived there and he didn't let on till I got there,left real quick moved to Frankstown in Colorado were everyone is straight
    Last edited by Wheely; 03-29-2012 at 01:19 AM. Reason: profanity
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  5. #985
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I hate to say it but the rent was cheap ,and back in those days I had very little money at all as my ex-wife had just spent all mine on a ******* that I hated ,so it was off to live with the poofters in L.A?????Well it wasn't that simple a good mate lived there and he didn't let on till I got there,left real quick moved to Frankstown in Colorado were everyone is straight
    Glad to know that you changed you ways , mate !

    Last edited by Wheely; 03-29-2012 at 01:20 AM.

  6. #986
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Glad to know that you changed you ways , mate !

    I was never ever Bent Old Mate
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  7. #987
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I was never ever Bent Old Mate
    I believe you mate , now would you like to buy a bridge so you can drive your car off that island ?




  8. #988
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    I felt like that yesterday when the guy who was getting me the turbo Vector rang and told me it'll be another 2 weeks at least ,guess he won't do that again will he????? good thing we have Medicare here and the hospitals are free!!!!!A$$hole!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  9. #989
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I felt like that yesterday when the guy who was getting me the turbo Vector rang and told me it'll be another 2 weeks at least ,guess he won't do that again will he????? good thing we have Medicare here and the hospitals are free!!!!!A$$hole!!!!
    I'll drop him a line , to order new bows early next time , mate !

  10. #990
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'll drop him a line , to order new bows early next time , mate !
    I would be better sending you the money plus his markup and would still get it Quicker from the want to make a good deal ,I pay in cash real money green backs??? Money sent!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  11. #991
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I hate to say it but the rent was cheap ,and back in those days I had very little money at all as my ex-wife had just spent all mine on a ******* that I hated ,so it was off to live with the poofters in L.A?????Well it wasn't that simple a good mate lived there and he didn't let on till I got there,left real quick moved to Frankstown in Colorado were everyone is straight


    As they say West-T, you cross the line one little time in college and your labled for life.

  12. #992
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    As they say West-T, you cross the line one little time in college and your labled for life.
    It's your story Gator I'm just turning the pages here!!!Are you a Poofter Gator????Or just the occasional shirt lifter????I can't belive I just said that!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  13. #993
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    As they say West-T, you cross the line one little time in college and your labled for life.
    Damn , who had money enouigh for colege ?

    Not me as I'm the poorest one in Manning , that I can't afford to pay attention to the rest of the residents here !

    Now you know and why !


  14. #994
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    It's your story Gator I'm just turning the pages here!!!Are you a Poofter Gator????Or just the occasional shirt lifter????I can't belive I just said that!!!
    My decoder ring melted trying to decode that !


  15. #995
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    My decoder ring melted trying to decode that !

    Shirt lifter slang for Gay Man
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #996
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    As they say West-T, you cross the line one little time in college and your labled for life.
    My butt has a tattoo just above it saying EXIT ONLY
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  17. #997
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    My butt has a tattoo just above it saying EXIT ONLY
    BOY buddy Westy , I wil pray for you and ask the " BIG GUY " to forgive you from your other life !


  18. #998
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    BOY buddy Westy , I wil pray for you and ask the " BIG GUY " to forgive you from your other life !

    Why he knows me and loves Westy
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  19. #999
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Why he knows me and loves Westy
    It's your story , mate !

    I think you been on that island too long !


  20. #1000
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    It's your story , mate !

    I think you been on that island too long !

    ONYA MATE!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


Similar Threads

  1. What Makes You Happy???
    By jcmorgan31 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM
  2. this makes me think of my grandmother
    By bennysupreme in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
  3. What makes a bow used???
    By beenfarr in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
  4. What makes some realeases better than others?
    By Southernfryedyankee in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 08:51 AM
  5. Who makes a....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •