You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1628
  1. #1501
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default what angers me

    Drunken
    Marines on the Rampage!!!!!!!!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  2. #1502
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I'm just glad to see all that anger control meetings that our buddy Gator has been attending , isn't going to waste !

    NOW YOU KNOW AND YOU ARE !

  3. #1503
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    monday's on tuesday are painfull

  4. #1504
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    You got to stay sober , or else we'll get you mixed up with the Aussie !


  5. #1505
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You got to stay sober , or else we'll get you mixed up with the Aussie !



    Look who finally crawled up out of the gutter and sobered up.


    How was the reunion?

  6. #1506
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Look who finally crawled up out of the gutter and sobered up.


    How was the reunion?
    " GREAT " !

  7. #1507
    In God we trust wilkersonhunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    in gods country
    Posts
    1,246

    Default

    What makes angry? Sob's that knock on my truck door at 3AM wanting me to buy their services

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    truball shooting staff
    2012 pse dreamseason evo 6
    member of the 160" 8ptr club
    [/COLOR]Treelimb quivers best out there
    treelimb quivers and sword sights pro staff

  8. #1508
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    What makes angry? Sob's that knock on my truck door at 3AM wanting me to buy their services

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine



    Calm down Wilky.............a gals got to make a livin.

  9. #1509
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    " GREAT " !



    sooo tell us about it




    or at least what you remember.

  10. #1510
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Inquiry mind wants to know !

    Quote Originally Posted by wilkersonhunter View Post
    What makes angry? Sob's that knock on my truck door at 3AM wanting me to buy their services

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    And ?

  11. #1511
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    sooo tell us about it




    or at least what you remember.
    I'll tell you later !
    Last edited by Carpshooter; 09-06-2012 at 06:47 PM. Reason: spelling and looking a second time

  12. #1512
    Senior Member rage-it's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,089

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'll tell you later !
    Its later now so tell us already

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

  13. #1513
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by rage-it View Post
    Its later now so tell us already

    Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
    Got to wait at least 24 hours !

    Now you know and you are !

  14. #1514
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Got to wait at least 24 hours !

    Now you know and you are !
    just so you know the statue of limitation is 7 years

  15. #1515
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Angry Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    just so you know the statue of limitation is 7 years
    That's fine as I got something else to rant about !

    Do you know what trips my trigger , I hate folks who bang their vehicle doors and leave a scratch , dent or mark on my Buick ( it's in excellant condition ) !

    I got one yesterday by some so-and - so !

    I just hate that , as it seems to only happen to my better vehicles , that why I loved my Pontiac , as it could dish it out even better !


    Pickups actionally work better !

    Now you know and you are !

  16. #1516
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    That's fine as I got something else to rant about !

    Do you know what trips my trigger , I hate folks who bang their vehicle doors and leave a scratch , dent or mark on my Buick ( it's in excellant condition ) !

    I got one yesterday by some so-and - so !

    I just hate that , as it seems to only happen to my better vehicles , that why I loved my Pontiac , as it could dish it out even better !


    Pickups actionally work better !

    Now you know and you are !


    dont worry about it
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  17. #1517
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    you know what makes me mad. people that park so close to me that I have to bang their door when I get out of my truck.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  18. #1518
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    I hate it when I have to work on Saturdays , like what I 'm going to do today !


  19. #1519
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,256

    Default Heres what I hate!!!!!

    When you go away hunting and the guy you go with starts doing Weird things?????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  20. #1520
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    When you go away hunting and the guy you go with starts doing Weird things?????


    errrr hunting with Carpy again ????????????????/
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Similar Threads

  1. What Makes You Happy???
    By jcmorgan31 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM
  2. this makes me think of my grandmother
    By bennysupreme in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
  3. What makes a bow used???
    By beenfarr in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
  4. What makes some realeases better than others?
    By Southernfryedyankee in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 08:51 AM
  5. Who makes a....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •