You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 78 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,560 of 1628
  1. #1541
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    You should be safe as long as he hasn't started hunting with Mr. Broke back Mt. dude.
    Confession is good for the soul !

    I do not know this character ( Mr. Broke ) and will prefer to not comment !

    I'm just glad that I was raised so well , as at least my kind can repopulate !


  2. #1542
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Confession is good for the soul !

    I do not know this character ( Mr. Broke ) and will prefer to not comment !

    I'm just glad that I was raised so well , as at least my kind can repopulate !

    .....

  3. #1543
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Nothing gets me going ! :

    boxing:


  4. #1544
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Angry A little known fact !

    My wife and me were at the "assisted living home " that my mother-in-law is at today . I don't mind visiting with my MIL , but hate it when others there want me to entertain them also , by talking to them .

    I'm there for my MIL and not to visit any of the other folks there !

    I just hate it when they want to break into our conversation and talk about what the others seem to want to talk about !

    I figure if those other folks want company , than where are their relatives at ?

    As I believe that " you get what you raise " and if you choose not to raise anyone , than you better hope you never end up in one of those places !


    As there is only a limited amount of " yours trully " to go around !

  5. #1545
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    My wife and me were at the "assisted living home " that my mother-in-law is at today . I don't mind visiting with my MIL , but hate it when others there want me to entertain them also , by talking to them .

    I'm there for my MIL and not to visit any of the other folks there !

    I just hate it when they want to break into our conversation and talk about what the others seem to want to talk about !

    I figure if those other folks want company , than where are their relatives at ?

    As I believe that " you get what you raise " and if you choose not to raise anyone , than you better hope you never end up in one of those places !


    As there is only a limited amount of " yours trully " to go around !
    There seems to be alot of yours truely to go around here????Maybe the Home could get some Computors on line and they could come here for a Chat????I can see it now the same stories over and over and over ,When I was young????xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sounding familure already
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  6. #1546
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    There seems to be alot of yours truely to go around here????Maybe the Home could get some Computors on line and they could come here for a Chat????I can see it now the same stories over and over and over ,When I was young????xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Sounding familure already
    I think that you are on to something , except they all are computer illliterate and can't or don't want to be brought up to speed !

    They need to get a life !

  7. #1547
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I think that you are on to something , except they all are computer illliterate and can't or don't want to be brought up to speed !

    They need to get a life !
    at one time they had a life.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  8. #1548
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    at one time they had a life.
    I realize that , but I'm there to visit my MIL only and feel that if these folks need to remember that they made a decision earlier if anyone would show up for them , as I'm not faking that I'm interested in these folks !

    It's sad , but I visit my MIL alot and plan on not adopting any new older friends ! I can't help it if they don't get any visitors , that's their problem .

    I wish that kids would visit their parents in that situation , but the parent did the raising and they get what they did or didn't raise !

    I plan to ride bike or bowhunt and die outdoors or at my computer !

  9. #1549
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I realize that , but I'm there to visit my MIL only and feel that if these folks need to remember that they made a decision earlier if anyone would show up for them , as I'm not faking that I'm interested in these folks !

    It's sad , but I visit my MIL alot and plan on not adopting any new older friends ! I can't help it if they don't get any visitors , that's their problem .

    I wish that kids would visit their parents in that situation , but the parent did the raising and they get what they did or didn't raise !

    I plan to ride bike or bowhunt and die outdoors or at my computer !


    errrr good luck with your plans.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  10. #1550
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    errrr good luck with your plans.
    I'm safe as when I'm outdoors , I don't see any turkey vultures overhead , yet !

  11. #1551
    Senior Member longcut36's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    3,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'm safe as when I'm outdoors , I don't see any turkey vultures overhead , yet !
    they dont like ex marines. they are to tough.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

    sent using my keyboard and two fingers

  12. #1552
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    they dont like ex marines. they are to tough.
    Then I'm safe.........West-t you better keep a eye to the sky

  13. #1553
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by longcut36 View Post
    they dont like ex marines. they are to tough.
    The only X-Marines are just the wannabes or the dishonorable ones , who thought they could make the grade !

    " Once a Marine , always a Marine " !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!cid_7_1_0_9_0_20110501165256_01b99008@gmail_com.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	46.0 KB 
ID:	26022 - t3h 3d shoots  

  14. #1554
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    Then I'm safe.........West-t you better keep a eye to the sky
    And his back to the wall !

  15. #1555
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    And his back to the wall !
    Yes Sir Sargent Carter!!!!! Wasn't your mate Goomer Pyle a Shirt lifter with big Rock Hudson??????
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  16. #1556
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    Yes Sir Sargent Carter!!!!! Wasn't your mate Goomer Pyle a Shirt lifter with big Rock Hudson??????
    Guess that fridge is getting about empty !


  17. #1557
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Guess that fridge is getting about empty !

    No just dobled up on Communion today!!!!
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  18. #1558
    Aussie Member Westy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Cleveland Australia
    Posts
    8,271

    Default

    I Doubled up as well
    I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.


  19. #1559
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    I just hate it when there are those who need seconds on communion !

  20. #1560
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default What makes me angry you ask????

    It's opening day of bow season and my butt's sitting here at work instead of a tree.


    I'm gonna fix that problem right shortly.

Similar Threads

  1. What Makes You Happy???
    By jcmorgan31 in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 281
    Last Post: 09-17-2011, 07:24 PM
  2. this makes me think of my grandmother
    By bennysupreme in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 12:26 PM
  3. What makes a bow used???
    By beenfarr in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 10:18 PM
  4. What makes some realeases better than others?
    By Southernfryedyankee in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 09:51 AM
  5. Who makes a....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 09:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •