You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buyers Beware

Default Buyers Beware

Afew weeks ago i placed an order with adam at spyder strings.A week went buy called to check on the status he gave me a story that USPS lost them OK.He said he would build a new set and get them rite out.A few days went by so i called to see if they went out could not get ahold of him tried emails and cell phone nothing.The next monday i finally got ahold of him he says they shipped ups already ok.On friday i call him still no strings i ask when and who did you ship them with .He says they were shipped tueday by DHL hmmmmmmmm.He did not have tracking #.hmmmmmmmSo i call DHL on friday with his adress and mine they say if he sipped them we can find it.Well guess what they were never shipped. At this point i want nothing more to do with them and will find another string maker.Just wanted to let others know so they dont get the same thing their are others that supposedly got lost with mine and like me they all think they were never evan made.

sorry to hear that, Justin Morgan/Ranger bowstrings, has always been right on time with mine....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    sorry to hear that, Justin Morgan/Ranger bowstrings, has always been right on time with mine....
    This post was approved and paid for by Ranger Bowstrings

Seriously though...
    That sucks...Shoot JC Morgan a PM(he has a larger mailbox now so it should get there )

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

Agreed, I'm very happy with my strings. Give him a try. (Do I get a discount next month now?)
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Yep I agree Justin does great work. You will not find better service either. Now that he has a larger PM box.

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Yep I agree Justin does great work. You will not find better service either. Now that he has a larger PM box.
    between here and AT, he has room for 1000 PM's ifhe complains now, we get to have a blanket party at WABASH

Time to start making your own it's not that hard

On friday night i called a guy at Tiny's bowstrings he said he would take care of me and have a set out on monday.Well i awoke on saturday to a pic of my new strings from tiny and i have to say i am impressed the ends look awesome better then any i have seen.Lately i have went through several strings due to a serving seperation issue on the axle hub of the cams on my bow being pretty severe.I recieved several strings fromVT and a few from Neally strings and they all seperated i also tried a couple cheaper guys trying to find an inexpensive fix for this bow as i have already put out quite a bit on strings.The neally strings were $150 and the VT strings were around $75 so funds were already running low for this set-up.When i recieved the strings in the past within 50 shots the serving would seperate Tiny says he has done some elite bows and has had no serving seperation and to look at his pics i know why they look awesome almost seemless wiht no gaps If his do not work i may try the strings you guys reccomended.I do some supertuning for local guys out of my house and will be openning a shop sometime this yr so i would really like to find a string maker i can trust.I have been tuning bows for 15yrs and tiny strings are the best i have seen.

Winner choice string are guaranteed for 1 year

Did not have much luck with winners choice Elite bows came with winners choice in 06 and they had issues with them aswell.I have tried most of the big names and payed the big prices it seems the bigger a company gets the lower the quality gets these days.

so is anyone else looking at this whole thread as a fishing expedition???

he started this on SUNDAY, then claims to have info from Saturday, and tells us how great the strings are that were ordered on Friday.....

So unless he lives next door, OR his garage is TINY's bowstring shop......something aint right with this feller......

if i am wrong, I appologize, but something is funny here.......

Well maybe you need to learn how to read i explained that the only time i have seen Tiny's strings were in pics i have not seen them in person i think it is pretty apparent from the post if you read it.Their are plenty of people out there that know me well enough to know i am not the type of person to do the things you have acused me of obviously you are not 1 of them.I have been on several other sites for a while helping my fellow archers.I recently got screwed on a set of strings and wanted everyone to know so they can avoid the same thing if this irritates you i appologize but i do not want anyone else to get what i got.
    Last edited by trophytaker75; 04-21-2008 at 01:59 PM.

i must have rubbed off on ya bunny sorry

FBSA Member
    http://www.thefbsa.com
    Mathews Drenalin
    Sword Acu-Site http://www.swordacu-site.com
    Schmidtys Specialty Strings, QAD Ultra Rest HD,Radial XWeave Pro 300 Arrows,Limb Savers, Shuttle T-Lock Broadheads, Tru Fire Release, Super Peep W/ Clarifier, Equalizer Stabilizer
    Guests Please register here http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8588 it will only take a second

JC Morgan makes bowstrings? I have got to start paying attention.

and his name is Justin Morgan? as in "Justin Morgan had a Horse?"
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.G. View Post

never heard the justing morgan had a horse thingy, but this one makes bow strings and arrow wraps too...

FBSA Member
    Mathews Drenalin
    Schmidtys Specialty Strings, QAD Ultra Rest HD,Radial XWeave Pro 300 Arrows,Limb Savers, Shuttle T-Lock Broadheads, Tru Fire Release, Super Peep W/ Clarifier, Equalizer Stabilizer
    Guests Please register here http://www.3dshoots.com/forums/index...eferrerid=8588 it will only take a second

Quote Originally Posted by trussoni View Post
    never heard the justing morgan had a horse thingy, but this one makes bow strings and arrow wraps too...
    ok, that is good to know......

FYI the Morgan horse was named after a man named Justin Morgan, from Vermont, I believe.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

wouldnt it be something if this justin morgan was that justin morgan and he was leading a secret double life? wasnt the first justin morgan some sort of important historical figure from way back when?

FBSA Member
    Mathews Drenalin

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.G. View Post

he makes trouble more than anything....

I dont know about all that......