You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 282
  1. #81
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    Hammer down on your favorite adult beverage ( please check your frig for availability ) and drink until you pass out , use to work for Me !
    yeah....that doesn't work for me. When I drink that much, I sleep really good for about 3 hours then I am up sick with a headache and wide awake, I can't even sleep the hangover off Must be the old age

  2. #82
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    yeah....that doesn't work for me. When I drink that much, I sleep really good for about 3 hours then I am up sick with a headache and wide awake, I can't even sleep the hangover off Must be the old age
    If you cant sleep off a hangover then dont do it. I can say that the old age has kept me from having many habgovers just cause they seem to last twice as long as they used to.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  3. #83
    Wheely Threads Wheely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    5,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    If you cant sleep off a hangover then dont do it. I can say that the old age has kept me from having many habgovers just cause they seem to last twice as long as they used to.
    yep, I rarely drink and when I do I am careful about it....have to dump half the bottle BeFore I start drinking it so I don't finish

  4. #84
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheely View Post
    yep, I rarely drink and when I do I am careful about it....have to dump half the bottle BeFore I start drinking it so I don't finish


    I pretty much stick with beer now or the occasional rum and coke. But usually a couple of cold beers and I'm good.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  5. #85
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    I pretty much stick with beer now or the occasional rum and coke. But usually a couple of cold beers and I'm good.
    I don't drink , just a couple bottles of NA beer and I'm water - logged !

  6. #86
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I don't drink , just a couple bottles of NA beer and I'm water - logged !
    You dont have to drink to be part of this group, but it helps
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  7. #87
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    You dont have to drink to be part of this group, but it helps
    I'm a " rebel " , and besides I want to be able to give out reps to the next new guy , grasshopper !

  8. #88
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Once a rebel always a rebel .
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  9. #89
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Once a rebel always a rebel .
    You bet as I live in southwestern Iowa , and we are the ones who served in the Yankee Army to go even further south !

  10. #90
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    You bet as I live in southwestern Iowa , and we are the ones who served in the Yankee Army to go even further south !
    But who cares as a true " REBEL " , is a true " REBEL " !

  11. #91
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post


    But who cares as a true " REBEL " , is a true " REBEL " !


    Uh huh. That is correct. You are right. For sure. Yes.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  12. #92
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Default A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    Uh huh. That is correct. You are right. For sure. Yes.
    I'm correct for once !

  13. #93
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'm correct for once !
    You betcha!
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  14. #94
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    You betcha!
    I'm beginning to love being here more as I get closer to qualifying for that translater !

  15. #95
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carpshooter View Post
    I'm beginning to love being here more as I get closer to qualifying for that translater !


    You're either 79 or 579 posts away from being there.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

  16. #96
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking A little known fact !

    Quote Originally Posted by poorman View Post
    You're either 79 or 579 posts away from being there.
    It's the lesser number as my reps count is over 40 !

    I dowant to thank those who believed in my cause !

  17. #97
    Guest Gator eye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In the horn of Michigan
    Posts
    7,185

    Default what makes me happy is............

    A long 3 day weekend.

    I'm outta here til tuesday.

  18. #98
    Guest Carpshooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    westcentral Iowa
    Posts
    13,901

    Talking Here's what I think !

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator eye View Post
    A long 3 day weekend.

    I'm outta here til tuesday.
    You are one lucky dude , as I have today already off and return Wednesday to work !

  19. #99
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Rainbows after floods....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  20. #100
    And thats no lie ! poorman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    NW Ohio
    Posts
    3,412

    Default

    3 days off and a new Lake in the yard.
    That course was so easy I even missed a target !!

Similar Threads

  1. What makes you angry
    By Holy Smokes in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 1627
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:49 AM
  2. this makes me think of my grandmother
    By bennysupreme in forum Jokes Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
  3. What makes a bow used???
    By beenfarr in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-20-2007, 09:18 PM
  4. What makes some realeases better than others?
    By Southernfryedyankee in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-21-2007, 08:51 AM
  5. Who makes a....
    By BUNNYMAN in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 08:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •