OK I've gotta '07 Elite Synergy, right hand, full camo "Fall E-Leaf", 70lbs max, both the short & long draw mods for it, almost new Fission 452x string & cables with Halo serving "green/black", Bowjax on string,cables & limbs, MeanV2 Css, GripWerks custom 1 piece grip, stock sideplates, d-loop on the string & I can leave the Fletcher Tru-Peep on there if you leave one on your bow if it's a trade. The bow's in great shape and shoots great, super fast and dead in your hand...I just need something that draws smoother since my shoulders are trashed after 20+ years of shooting and racing Motocross.
I'm looking to trade for a HOYT, I want a= Katera,Katera XL,Vectrix,Vectrix XL, Vulcan, 737 or maybe a nice 38 Ultra. I'd really prefer that anything I trade for have aftermarket strings on it but that's not a deal breaker on a trade deal. Naked bow trade only, my rest, stabilizer, sights and other stuff aint in the deal.
I'd sell for??? Let's start it off at $525 shipped but that price can be worked with...........
Here's a picture...
WTT= Elite Synergy for a Hoyt "or sale" - Bows for sale or trade