You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Hey y'all!

Default Hey y'all!

Semi-Newbie here... History is limited bow hunting/shooting. I have a High Country 4Runner that I'm having sent over (am stationed in Germany t now). Would like to get the kids started shooting while we are over here. Any reccomendations on good books/instruction videos on shooting form? How about for kids/youth bows? I'm thinking about the Genesis bows for the kids, BUT have read where it might not be possible to use a WB rest with one. Any have good info on this? Would like to use the WB since arrows can't fall off the rest if they move around too much. Would also like some information about video/books on bow tuning. There are shops here, they are few and far between and then there is the language barrier... I know it's asking a lot for a newbie but really appreciate the help!

Thanks in advance!
    slide-flipper

I dont see why you would not be able touse a Whisker Biscuit on a genisis, they make sevaral different ones i beleive.....(wb)

That being said there are a few different full capture rests out there, some are just not as POPULAR as the WB
    I cut things up and split them down!