You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default shoots this weekend

    Well , Just thinkin, Im sure there are a lot of you from the northern Il area. I really don't have a person or group I shoot with on a regular basis. Wanted to see if I could spark an interest in trying to meet some guys/gals to shoot with. I try to shoot 2 shoots a weekend. This year I am shooting as a senior in the MAC. But shoot comp/mbo in most other events. I love this sport. Really enjoy making new friends.

  2. #2
    Movin on up!!! bullfiddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    11,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watt spurlock View Post
    Well , Just thinkin, Im sure there are a lot of you from the northern Il area. I really don't have a person or group I shoot with on a regular basis. Wanted to see if I could spark an interest in trying to meet some guys/gals to shoot with. I try to shoot 2 shoots a weekend. This year I am shooting as a senior in the MAC. But shoot comp/mbo in most other events. I love this sport. Really enjoy making new friends.
    How close are ya to Indiana?
    Bass and Bucks Staff Shooter
    Ranger Custom Bowstrings Staff Shooter
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps Staff Shooter
    FBSA President and Founder

  3. #3

    Default

    I live in the Rockford Area. I do travel if my schedule permits, and will consider it. I am going to wabash this year. Right now, I find my self shooting everyday.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Werd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    I would consider coming out there to shoot. HaHa. I'm in PA. But paintball has got me so money tight, I don't even have money for arrows.
    "I have a passion for whitetail deer, not a passion for killing them. The fact that I deer hunt does not make me their enemy, but their guardian."
    I play snake

  5. #5

    Default

    hey Chris, you know a couple of people in the area that shoot don't you? Just jump in here any time.

  6. #6
    Prodigal Son jcmorgan31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Orange Co., Indiana
    Posts
    4,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Werd View Post
    I would consider coming out there to shoot. HaHa. I'm in PA. But paintball has got me so money tight, I don't even have money for arrows.
    http://airowgunsales.com/index.htm


    You need one of these....
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watt spurlock View Post
    hey Chris, you know a couple of people in the area that shoot don't you? Just jump in here any time.
    If I manage to get away from work to go, you're more than welcome to shoot with us.

    Chris
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Similar Threads

  1. Daughter shoots first tourney this weekend
    By MOBuzzCut in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 08:30 PM
  2. Look what we did this weekend!!!
    By firechic in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 06:47 PM
  3. Ohio/Indiana shoots this weekend.
    By camoham in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:54 AM
  4. This has not been my weekend
    By QSA in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 10:19 PM
  5. 3D this weekend
    By Hkdfrlife in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 09:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •