You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Lightbulb Bag Target advice needed...

I'm getting ready to buy a bag target and was wondering what you all recommended.

Iam currently shooting a Morrells Yellow Jacket BH target with the field points and my hands are blistered from pulling arrows out.

Anything 3dshoots sells any good?

thanks

just get the Yellow Jacket bag. they're good targets.

Banned

Just buy one of the cheap ones from Bass Pro, I bought a couple 2 years ago and been outside the whole time and work great. Just remeber which ever one you buy be sure to rotate it from time to time.

Thanks.

I was looking to spend less than 50...

I buy them local here for around $35. They are very nice and last a long time. They are called "The Boss".

"HONDA"

He who eats fuzzy animals pred8er's Avatar

They are more than $50, but the Morrell Range Bags seem to last forever!
    That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.

If you are going to bedford check with Ricks archery trailor and see what he wants for the bags off the pratice range. I bought one 3 years ago and still shooting it. Also if you go there come by our booth inside buy the food end and say HI

VaporTrail Staff Shooter Ohioarcher's Avatar

Yellow Jacket seems to be at the top and are under $50... I've had mine for several months and it has hundreds of arrows in it and it's still holding up strong.

Default Bag targets

I bought a Morrell Super Dooper a while back, and except for a few nits, I like it. It looks just like the Outdoor Range target, but it's not $90. More like $55. It's kinda heavy and bulky, but I need a BIG target. The handle sucks.

On the other hand, I've never had to use more than two fingers to get arrows out, even when I shoot at 10 yards. It has lots of dots on it, so it'll be a while before I wear out any one area. And the deer profile on the back is great when I'm shooting at 40 yards, since these old eyes can't see the dots at that distance.

Would I buy another? Probably not, but I'd buy another Morrell in a heartbeat.

I have a Magic Stop Bag target at home and the thing takes a woopin and plugs right along......our club has them for warm up bags, and they take a ton of punishment.......

they are right at $50....at my local shop.......AWSOME target if you ask me....
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    I have a Magic Stop Bag target at home and the thing takes a woopin and plugs right along......our club has them for warm up bags, and they take a ton of punishment.......

they are right at $50....at my local shop.......AWSOME target if you ask me....
    Mine is cheaper and it takes a poundin too. Ask Cody he can tell ya all about them. He may even have the guys number that makes them. Of course shipping on them would be a little high. They weigh about 40# I think.

"HONDA"

I have 3 morrells. They are very nice targets. They can also be rebagged for under $15 wich makes them very attractive for someone on a tight budget.

If you are looking for some place to spend your stimulus money, i would recomend the SPIDERWEB for target or the RINEHART for broadheads. IMO those two are the best and they last a long long time!!!

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

If you are looking for some place to spend your stimulus money, i would recomend the SPIDERWEB for target or the RINEHART for broadheads. IMO those two are the best and they last a long long time!!!
    I concour
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Thanks for the responses so far. Looks like I need to be looking at the Morrells targets.

archer