You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thumbs up Badlands warranty

I own a Badlands 2800 model and I love it. Sturdy, comfortable and can carry a load. But I did my best to use and abuse it and after a many years and many miles I managed to tear it here and there at the stress points. Badlands has a straight forward no nonsense warranty... if it's broken they'll fix it free PERIOD! I sent my pack in for repairs. The customer service was top notch, the pack was repaired perfectly and the pack was returned to me within 2 weeks of when I sent it (and I live in Hawaii). Yes the pack is top quality, but it's that rare customer service without the nonsense that has sold me as a loyal lifetime Badlands customer. When someone does good like this I like to let others know. Lookin' for a pack? Check out Badlands. And NO, I am not a Badlands Rep!!!

He who eats fuzzy animals pred8er's Avatar

It's good to hear customer service is not dead with some companies. They are few and far between, but it warms the heart to hear about the good ones. All too often all we hear about are the bad ones. Good job Badlands!
    That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.