You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: shoot schedule

Hybrid View

Default shoot schedule

If any locals can help me out here. Shoot's this weekend. Does Poynette have a MAC this weekend? Freeport has a regular scheduled shoot this week. The shoot in Monroe, is that a MAC? Watt

Default Poynette

The MAC shoot is in Poynette this weekend. For some reason there must have been some shuffling around of dates. Monroe has a shoot, but it is just a club shoot eventhough the 3dshoots schedule says it is a MAC it is not. Just use the MAC website for clarification on shoots.

Quote Originally Posted by watt spurlock View Post
    If any locals can help me out here. Shoot's this weekend. Does Poynette have a MAC this weekend? Freeport has a regular scheduled shoot this week. The shoot in Monroe, is that a MAC? Watt

Hey thanks a lot. I wanted to be positive b4 I make the drive to poynette. You know with this addiction I have I feel I must shoot at least 2 every week, if my hip holds out.

Default what is a Mac shoot??

Quote Originally Posted by watt spurlock View Post
    I shoot target indoor alot and some 3d. But what is the definition of MAC?? wyoming we are limited on our shooting due to outdoor weather conditions. Got 6" of snow last night expecting another this evening they say. Just curious to know and might get to shoot one some day thanks robert.

MAC is the Midwest Archery Championship. Its a kind of tourney shot in the southern Wisconsin/northern Illinios.
    More info here.
    http://midwestarcherychampionship.com/