You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Talking Just bought my first Bow

This is my first post, but I have read a lot of the posts here and learned a ton. I just bought my first bow and am very excited. I decided to go to the local bow shop instead of looking on-line. I realize I could save money, but as a beginner, I needed the help of an expert. The sales guy was very good. He measured my draw length and let me shoot a couple bows in my price range. I decided to get a used bow, to get more quality for my money. I ended up getting a PSE Durango (I believe a 2001). It came with a site and an arrow rest. I paid $430. I realize I could have saved some money on Ebay. But by buying at a local shop, I can always bring it back if I have any problems, or if I need adjusting. Hopefully I made the right choice and did not get ripped off. I shot it at the shop until my arms hurt. I love it. Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone here for their help.

Welcome to the forum. Getting setup properly is priceless. You went the right way by visiting a shop for your first purchase. I owned a Durango at one time. It was a pretty nice bow, enjoy it. Learn all you can but the most important thing is to have fun.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

to another world, the archery world. You made a good choice. If ya can get out and shoot with some people that have shot for awhile. Listen and learn. Your in for some great times.

MoBowman ```---------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On