You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Greetings from the newbie..

Hey all, just joined the Forum section of 3DShoots.com even though I've been checking out the "Find shoots" section for quite some time. Great database of shoots there, much appreciated.

A little about myself.. I've been shooting in some form or fashion since I was about 12 years old. Don't hunt as much as I used to, but shoot 3D as much as I can. I live in NW Arkansas and regularly shoot in the local tourneys here and looking to expand out into the "world" a little at a time. Who knows, maybe one day I'll get lucky and get sponsored.. Fella's gotta dream anyway.

Anyway, great to be here and I look forward to talking 3D with you all.
    "It's closer than it looks, but farther than it appears." - Yeah, I said that.

Welcome to the forum. We have lots of shooters that visit here just like you.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Howdy there newbie

to the forum. This place is great, I hope you enjoy it here with us.

"HONDA"

to this site, its a pretty good place most of the time!! We get wound up a bit over some things but not to bad!!

howdy neighbor There's plenty of shoots in central and southwest Missouri, not to alful far to drive.

MoBowman ```---------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Quote Originally Posted by MoBowman
    howdy neighbor There's plenty of shoots in central and southwest Missouri, not to alful far to drive.

MoBowman ```---------->
    Cool, I'm going to start keeping an eye on the posting for Mo. in the shoots area here.. I shot the tournament over at Houston, Mo. yesterday. Great course, laid out really nice and it was great getting to shoot center 12's for a change.. LOL! Nice bunch of folks there too.. If you guys don't shoot that one already, I recommend it.. Nice place.

We'll be heading down to the R-100 in Quitman, Ar. next weekend, looking forward to that one.

The T.H.E. Deermans Mo. State Championship is in Osceola Mo (hour north of Springfield) on the 13th and 14th of May and then I have a shoot set up to benefit hunters with disabilities on June 3rd at the same location. Would be nice if ya could make the trip up. If ya need directions just send me a PM.

MoBowman ```----------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Quote Originally Posted by MoBowman
    The T.H.E. Deermans Mo. State Championship is in Osceola Mo (hour north of Springfield) on the 13th and 14th of May and then I have a shoot set up to benefit hunters with disabilities on June 3rd at the same location. Would be nice if ya could make the trip up. If ya need directions just send me a PM.

MoBowman ```----------->
    Thanks for the invite, I'll check the local schedule and see what's happening on the 13th/14th around here. I would LOVE to shoot the June 3rd shoot, as I used to date a woman who's son has Cerebral Palsy so things like that are kind of close to my heart. The way gas prices are right now, it's putting a dent into my travel funds.. LOL! I have to pick and choose my distant shoots to attend. I drove my car to the Houston shoot, and it's THE MOST un-3d rig you could imagine! LOL! But hey, with 30 MPG.. It's a winner in my book (pocketbook, that is.. )