You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Default Anyone interested in Scent Blocker?

    I just got a shipment of Scent Blocker. Various stuff. Outfitter, dreamseason, both in Treestand. Pro series boots coming. I've got some S3. Anyone interested?
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

  2. #2
    Senior Member 'SIN'ERGY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Reading PA
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I just got a shipment of Scent Blocker. Various stuff. Outfitter, dreamseason, both in Treestand. Pro series boots coming. I've got some S3. Anyone interested?
    Very interested in the boots!!
    SAVE A BUCK--SHOOT AN OUTFITTER

  3. #3
    RIP Ronhop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Rock Island, IL
    Posts
    3,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 'SIN'ERGY View Post
    Very interested in the boots!!
    Yes, I have read some about the boots and I'm in need for a replacement pair. Those seem to be really nice but I'm definitely a person that has to try boots/shoes on because my feet are small for my size and I have a high arch and instep...

    I regularly travel in and around your shop so if you carried them I would definitely come in to try them out.

    Ron
    Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

    Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

  4. #4

    Default

    The new insulated boots are coming. Hopefully soon.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    Yes, I have read some about the boots and I'm in need for a replacement pair. Those seem to be really nice but I'm definitely a person that has to try boots/shoes on because my feet are small for my size and I have a high arch and instep...

    I regularly travel in and around your shop so if you carried them I would definitely come in to try them out.

    Ron
    I have sort of the same problem, I wear a 10.....but need them EXTRA wide......other wise they pinch my toes.......I need to try them before I buy them......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Buckeyes #1 <---- Slippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lithopolis Ohio
    Posts
    1,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    I have sort of the same problem, I wear a 10.....but need them EXTRA wide......other wise they pinch my toes
    ahhhh...we wouldn't want the little bunny's toesies getting pinched....

    Real hunters suck it up and hunt in pain.
    Prostaff of whatever DB uses.

  7. #7
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    ahhhh...we wouldn't want the little bunny's toesies getting pinched....

    Real hunters suck it up and hunt in pain.
    is that why you misjudged the wind? were your toes hurting?.....

  8. #8
    <<< Triumph! NerdHick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Columbia County, NY
    Posts
    814

    Default

    Man you guys are mean!!

    HA HA HA

    As for the scent blocker stuff, I just assume have plain old camo...I don't know if I want the fancy dream season stuff...whats the difference anyway?!?!
    Mathews Staff Shooter Northern Dutchess Archery & Sportsman Supply - www.ndarchery.com

    TruBall & Axcel & Dead Center Archery Shooter Staff

  9. #9

    Default

    Please PM me if your interested....you will not get these prices anywhere! This applies to instock items only.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Similar Threads

  1. scent blocker ?
    By hodge in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:37 AM
  2. Scent Blocker PLUS 3D Real Leaf
    By parkerbow in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-17-2008, 02:37 PM
  3. Would anybody be interested in
    By Southernfryedyankee in forum Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 05:17 PM
  4. Who would be interested?
    By bowmechanic in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 07:26 AM
  5. scent blocker/scent lok, or waste of money????
    By DEER MEAT in forum Bowhunting forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 12:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •