You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Michigan ASA Qualifier May 20 & 21

West Walker Sportsmans club in Grand Rapids are proud to announce we will be holding 2 qualifiers this year. Our first ever. The first one is coming up. May 20th & 21 st. We have spent alot of time and money to get ready for this. We have all rinehart targets in excellent shape. Target course in excellent also. Set up new morrel bag targets from 20 to 50 yards. plus there will be some rinhart 3d targets next to bags for those wanting to practice on 3d targets. Get the word out so we will have a great turn out.
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS

Default ASA Qualifier May 20th & 21st

UPDATE:

We will be having a tent set up and in the works to have the state PSE Rep. there to show case PSE equipment. Plus there wil be a novelty shoot which will have a cash payback!!!
    And for those who place in the money for the tourney. You will be able to get paid cash sunday on the last line. No checks to cash or waite to recieve you monies in the mail.
    Hope to see ya's out there !!!
    I would like to thank all my sponsers:Alpine Archery Pro Staff, Tru-Ball Releases Staff , Hydronics Archery Pro Staff,Victory Arrows Staff, Bohning Archery , Vibra-Check , TP Scope Lenses Pro Staff, Mossy Oak Pro Staff....
    RANGER BOW STRINGS