Hey guys,
Well after all of the talk and build up of the Spot Hogg Hogg It, I finally broke down and bought me one last Wednesday. I must say, everything that has been said about how great these sights are is no lie. I put it on my SB and with in 10 minutes I was shooting 1/2 inch groups at 15 yards, granted it is in my basement and that is as far as I can shoot. When I took the sight out of the box I just couldn't help but stare at the craftsmanship that went into this sight. By far the micro adjust on it is bar none, I really like how the adjustment on it has to be done with an allen wrench not a knob. I was amazed at how stiff the windage adjustment screw was, definitely no room for looseness or that little bit of free movement I have had in the past with other sights that have a knob for the gang windage adjustment. I see people on AT cringing at the thought of paying the kind of money you do for these sights, but like I always say, "you get what you pay for". I mean would you rather buy 2-3 sights and spend the same amount of money you would have to spend on a Hogg It, or buy one sight and be satisfied with it and never have to second guess yourself down the road if you made the right decision. Well I guess I will get off of my soapbox, I was just really impressed with every aspect of Spot Hogg and their products. Can't wait to get outside and get all of the pins sighted in.