You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Darton Way To Go

I BOUGHT A MODULE FROM DARTON AND THEY CHARGED ME $8.00 SHIPPING FOR SOMETHING THAT WEIGHTS 3OZ I BUY & SHIP ALL THE TIME, FOR THEM TO CHARGE $8.00 SHIPPING FOR A MODULE
    IS TO SAY THE LEASLED

Frankly $8 isn't that bad for shipping charges with todays fuel prices. Not knowing how they ship (USPS or UPS) but just to give you a bit of an idea how things are going now. For any UPS ground shipment, there is the normal UPS ground shipping charge (say $6) on top of that, then there is at least another $1.50 for delivering into a residental area, plus another 8.5% fuel surcharge added on. Now, most companies have a handleing fee added to their shipping charges, packageing, boxes, shipping envelopes all cost $$ and must be recuperated, short of adding it on the the price of the product not much else they can do.

If you get in a real hurry and want your products shipped by Next day air or second day air, the fuel surcharge they are adding to that is now 28%. I know it's high, but it's not going to get any better for some time.
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Quote Originally Posted by MoBowman View Post
    Frankly $8 isn't that bad for shipping charges with todays fuel prices. Not knowing how they ship (USPS or UPS) but just to give you a bit of an idea how things are going now. For any UPS ground shipment, there is the normal UPS ground shipping charge (say $6) on top of that, then there is at least another $1.50 for delivering into a residental area, plus another 8.5% fuel surcharge added on. Now, most companies have a handleing fee added to their shipping charges, packageing, boxes, shipping envelopes all cost $$ and must be recuperated, short of adding it on the the price of the product not much else they can do.

If you get in a real hurry and want your products shipped by Next day air or second day air, the fuel surcharge they are adding to that is now 28%. I know it's high, but it's not going to get any better for some time.
    I just shipped 10lbs of decals for $9.
    Pathfinder Arrow Wraps

Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    I ship my quivers Priority mail through USPS and it costs me about $8.25-$11.00 for about 1 lb 10 oz

Quote Originally Posted by jcmorgan31 View Post
    No comment on postage...you know how much it costs to get stuff down here.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" -- Albert Einstein

Unless it came overnite 8am guarenteed that's crazy....

I called them about a cam for my Maverick about a year ago and they just hung up on me... Maybe it was something I said...