You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Thumbs up What an awesome day!!!

This morning I told my wife I was going to get ready and head off to the club for our last indoor tournament before going outdoors. I asked if she wanted to come with and since it was raining and she could'nt ride her horse she said ok. I was getting warmed up and there was a genesis hanging in the range and I told her she should try shooting it. Another club member thats a friend of mine went and grabbed one of the genesis that we have for our youth league. She started shooting and was doing pretty good for not having a sight. Her fingers were getting sore so she tried a release. She was having a good time and I was having fun watching her shoot. Then I told her that I was going to the basement to shoot my score I told her she could come with and shoot at the cub targets if she wanted and she said that would be fun so I grabbed her a quiver from the youth league box and we headed down. She was doing well and even twelved a turkey . She missed a couple of targets when she got daring and was going for the targets farther away. I cannot tell you how happy I was to be shooting with my wife . we were talking on the way home and she said that if she ever got a bow she would want it custom painted with pink camo!!! . Well all I have to say is that even if she does'nt want to take up archery or hunting I will be happy just to have had the chance to shoot and share the experiance with her I will always remember this day!!!
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Talking

That's great! I just bought my wife her first bow, a Browning Micro Midas 3. I set her up last night and we shot in the backyard today. She loves it, and I enjoy shooting with her. Now I'm trying to talk her into a 3-D.

Congrats, nice to see more people getting into archery. Next time your at the shop, just have her look at my wifes new Bowtech Equalizer in chrome with the pink and purple strings.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Ya Chris yesterday on the way home I was telling her about it. Your wife sure doies have a cool looking bow. The day of the league banquet I had see it. The silver sure-loc on there really sets it off too! Last night I showed her the 2006 Hoyt brochure and she was looking through it. I could'nt find the bowtech booklet I might have to stop in and get another one!
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

What no Mathews Mustang in Black Cherry, trust me if you have never seen one in Black Cherry you are really missing out. It is an awsome color.
    I cut things up and split them down!