You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Whortlekill Rod & Gun (3D Shoot)

Anyone interested in going this Sunday?
    PSE Bow Madness/ GX
    Dead Center Archery Pro staff
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff NY
    TRU Ball prostaff/Vapor Trail Prostaff/BuckBomb Prostaff

I'll be working OT Sunday day, so a no go for me!

Call me Orv - I'll be @ work till midnight!

if I go anywhere I'll go to Glencadia. Doubt I'll go anywhere...being gone Saturday is going to put me down on the list...Bailey has double ear infection and Emma is also sick...
    Mathews Staff Shooter Northern Dutchess Archery & Sportsman Supply - www.ndarchery.com

TruBall & Axcel & Dead Center Archery Shooter Staff

I need to cut some wood and make some money on Sunday
    I cut things up and split them down!

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    I need to cut some wood and make some money on Sunday
    Who's burning wood this time of the year, those winter chores can wait!

Mathews Staff Shooter Northern Dutchess Archery & Sportsman Supply - www.ndarchery.com

Hey boys whats going on? Virg., J.J. and i are going to Glencadia. Looks like it will be pretty early. If you would like, you can catch a ride with us. I will even put the horns on if you want to ride in style.
    Hey nerd, if you would like i can get your 1st place trophy for you and drop it off to you at work on monday??? Just let me know. I am in Hudson on monday at about 1:00 give or take 1/2 hr. so it's no problem. I will assume your office is the big one on the top floor
    P.S. To all you people out there who didn't think the nerdhick could shoot and all the people who said "he can never win, he shoots a Mathews" well, guess what, he did it and i was there to see it. The nerd with his stunning good looks, amazing style and a little help from RED MAN. He did it and it was great. I give you a big congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by NerdHick View Post
    Who's burning wood this time of the year, those winter chores can wait!

my firewood customers, like to get there wood before winter

Quote Originally Posted by timbowny View Post
    Hey boys whats going on? Virg., J.J. and i are going to Glencadia. Looks like it will be pretty early. If you would like, you can catch a ride with us. I will even put the horns on if you want to ride in style.
    Hey nerd, if you would like i can get your 1st place trophy for you and drop it off to you at work on monday??? Just let me know. I am in Hudson on monday at about 1:00 give or take 1/2 hr. so it's no problem. I will assume your office is the big one on the top floor
    P.S. To all you people out there who didn't think the nerdhick could shoot and all the people who said "he can never win, he shoots a Mathews" well, guess what, he did it and i was there to see it. The nerd with his stunning good looks, amazing style and a little help from RED MAN. He did it and it was great. I give you a big congratulations
    you all are going in the "spooner" mobile??

Like I said guys I am in no rush to go back to Glencadia. The targets are way to beat up. I know its a $ maker and would go if there where no options but I really liked Whortikill (sp?)
    PSE Bow Madness/ GX
    Dead Center Archery Pro staff
    Mossy Oak Pro Staff NY
    TRU Ball prostaff/Vapor Trail Prostaff/BuckBomb Prostaff

I will be heading to Glencadia along with 4 other shooters we will be the ones shooting HOYTS.
    07 Hoyt 38Ultra 62# 27.5"
    06 Hoyt UltraElite 50# 27.5

Quote Originally Posted by UltraElite 06 View Post
    I will be heading to Glencadia along with 4 other shooters we will be the ones shooting HOYTS.
    I am sorry............

Quote Originally Posted by UltraElite 06 View Post
    Yea, sorrya about that!

If you want to grab it that would be great, however I have to be in Westchester on Monday to meet with a customer so I don't think I'll be at the office. My office is on the top floor but its not the big one!

I can do that for ya nerd. I am also in Hudson on wed. about 8:00-9:00 AM if you will be there, i will drop it off to you. Let me know if that's a good time. I know that's pretty early for you to be at work. I figure you are one of them 10:00 - 2:00 kinda guys

Virg. one word for ya GLENCADIA. Even the cool kids that shot Hoyt will be there with the red shirts. It just not the same without the hilltophunter

I can do that for ya nerd. I am also in Hudson on wed. about 8:00-9:00 AM if you will be there, i will drop it off to you. Let me know if that's a good time. I know that's pretty early for you to be at work. I figure you are one of them 10:00 - 2:00 kinda guys
    Nerdy gets to work at 12, takes an hour lunch break and leaves at 1.........

Hey Hey Hey

Whys everyone gotta pick on me!

This wed AM I'll be in a meeting. We'll meet up at some point. Heck maybe I'll show up and shoot!

me

Two things to do in the same week ??? What kinda boss do you have??? I think you need to have a talk with "THE MAN" for holding you down. Working that hard is no way to live. You need your "down time" time to think, relax and just be one with nature.

Senior Member vonottoexperience's Avatar

How was the shoot?
    Hoyt shop shooter
    Northern Dutchess
    Archery & Sportsman Supply
    7375 S. Broadway
    Red Hook, NY 12571
    (845) 758-3651

J.J. and i went to Glencadia. The shoot was good. We didn't have any rain. They say they have 10 new targets coming to replace some of the old ones so the next shoot there should be even better . Jim and i both shot 292 Jim in open and i shot hunter. Hilltophunter??? how was Whortlekill?