You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Hybrid View

Default Special delivery from mathews tomorrow, Apex 7!

I called Mathews today to check on the new toy I have ordered. They said it should be here tomorrow.

It's a nice Red Apex 7 with 60# limbs. I can't wait. Field league should be starting up in mid May and I still have arrows to build.

In the past, I always shot my 3D bow for field league. I even shot Fatboys last year and still broke into low 270s on a 14 target course. I want to shoot 275 this year. If I manage to meet that goal, then I will want to shoot one clean.

This year it will be Navigators with pin nocks and flex fletch 187 vanes. Time to get serious.

I own the shop and still feel like a kid in the candy store when a new bow comes in thats for me.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

As you should, it just goes to show you are in it for the love of the sport not the all mighty dollar. I really would love to get an Apex 7, but cant really do that right now. Maybe once firewood season kicks in as it will be going for 200-225 a cord this year in my area.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Question

Well, did it come in????

I haven't had much time to play with it but yes, it's here.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Default Come on

The suspense is killing us did you get it? Is it setup? Do you have pics yet? Come on tell us Chris you are Probably out shooting right now instead of here keeping us informed are'nt you. My wife tells me I'm like a kid in a candy store all the time. I am trying to decide on a target bow: Apex 7, Apex, or Icon. Give me a little comparison on these 3 bows Chris what do you think?

"HONDA"

Congrats Chris on your new toy. I have been working on a new one myself. Last week was our wedding anniversery (27th) and bought the wife a new set of wedding rings Well after we got home she turned to me and said to go ahead and buy that new bow that I was wanting Now all's I have to do is figure out how to pay for it . Will probably be the new Ross CR337.

MoBowman ```--------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Default Congrats

To you MoBowman on 27 years of marriage. My wife and I just celebrated 17 years in March. Wow how time flies when your having fun or is it when your fighting with your spouse anyhow glad to hear you have to buy a new bow. We do not have a Ross dealer around hear that I know of but have heard nothing but great things from them, I do have a Ross hat and it is an awesome hat. If Mathews is listening (hint hint). Congrats to you too Chris glad to hear it is in.

"HONDA"