You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Tru Fire 360 release

someone have some knowledge of these things? Mine has crapped out on me today. It will not open when i pull the trigger and it want hold the string either.. it keeps slipping off my loop? i used their directions on their site to adjust the trigger pull but it did not fix it. anyone have a suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by majorleaguedobberman View Post
    someone have some knowledge of these things? Mine has crapped out on me today. It will not open when i pull the trigger and it want hold the string either.. it keeps slipping off my loop? i used their directions on their site to adjust the trigger pull but it did not fix it. anyone have a suggestion?
    Personally, I would get another release, I have always felt as far as releases go, that if you have a failer and repair the release, it will be in the back of your head that it could fail again at anytime.....

I would get a new one, and send that one back to them to be repaired and tested.......and use it as a back up

thats just my feeling and you can do as you like.....
    I cut things up and split them down!

got one you would recommend? for hunting?

Quote Originally Posted by majorleaguedobberman View Post
    got one you would recommend? for hunting?
    I think you kinda misunderstood........get your self another ofthe same release if you like the 360......

I always thought the backup to something like a release should be as close as possible to the original.........

again this is just my opinion
    I cut things up and split them down!

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

I agree with bunny, get another release. I think I'd go with something else. From what I've seen on that other site the Truefire's have had their share of failures. I'm shooting a Scott, no complaints.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

I been shooting a Tru-Fire X-Caliper for about 12 years with no problems. I agree if you like the one you have get another of the same. If not there are tons of others that are great. Good Luck

"HONDA"

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    I been shooting a Tru-Fire X-Caliper for about 12 years with no problems. I agree if you like the one you have get another of the same. If not there are tons of others that are great. Good Luck
    I agree with the others on getting a new release. As the bunny says "it will be in the back of your mind". As far as the same kind..... I would look at the same style, but look at others because ,as with everything else, there is always changes and you may find one that feels better and that you'll be a lot more comfortable with. but I would also stay with one thats similiar if you really like that type BUT don't limit yourself.

Call Trufire and send it back. They are very good about fixing releases back to new condition. Never had any trouble getting any repaired.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Call Trufire and send it back. They are very good about fixing releases back to new condition. Never had any trouble getting any repaired.
    tru-fire will fix it for free they are life time guaranteed i have had a problem with mine and they fixed it no questions asked
    Scott's string-staff shooter
    hunters hand-staff shooter
    Higley's Archery- shooter
    2008 Mathews Switchback XT
    Mathews Ovation blubbery