You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Do you Qualify

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default Do you Qualify

I Think You Qualify

TRUE AMERICAN

It is time to change from REDNECK humor to TRUE AMERICAN Humor!

Only it isn't seen as HUMOR, but the correct way to LIVE YOUR LIFE ! If you feel the same, pass this on to your True American friends. Y'all know who they are...

You might be a TRUE AMERICAN if:
    It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You still say 'Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You bow your head when someone prays.

You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You treat Viet Nam vets with great respect, and always have.

You've never burned an American flag.

You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You respect your elders and expect your kids to do the same.

If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough TRUE AMERICAN in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the U S A ! Amen

AND YOU ARE A TRUE AMERICAN, IF YOU THINK THE NATIONAL ANTHEM SHOULD ONLY BE SUNG

IN ENGLISH.

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Great post Smokes. But I have a little secret. I once took part in burning a flag...Let me explain before you all ban me...It was our flag from grade school. It was old and worn so the school got a new one. Then came the question of what to do with the old one. It was a long time ago so I can't remember who they called, but our teachers were told to burn it. It the right way. In a ceremony. I think of this everytime I hear about burning a flag. Thought I would share that.
    Where would America be without the "gun totting redneck"?

The way things should be. Thanks Smokes. Alot of our politicians need to read this.

"HONDA"

Elite Synergy (311 FPS) - GT Arrows - Sling Braid
    Zona Archery Longbow - Cedar Arrows

Keeping the FBSA in fashionable clothing

I think I QUALIFY.......

Click on site below and If you ARE a True American it should bring a tear to your eye.

http://www.alighthouse.com/flag.htm

Quote Originally Posted by MoSkeeter0311 View Post
    I think I QUALIFY.......

Click on site below and If you ARE a True American it should bring a tear to your eye.

http://www.alighthouse.com/flag.htm
    If anybody should qualify its ol' Mo
    Simper Fi

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Quote Originally Posted by goldflinger View Post
    Great post Smokes. But I have a little secret. I once took part in burning a flag...Let me explain before you all ban me...It was our flag from grade school. It was old and worn so the school got a new one. Then came the question of what to do with the old one. It was a long time ago so I can't remember who they called, but our teachers were told to burn it. It the right way. In a ceremony. I think of this everytime I hear about burning a flag. Thought I would share that.
    Don't feel gulity my man for this is the proper way to dispose of a worn flag'
    I took down a worn Confederate flag to replace it recenctly and cound't bring myself to burn it.
    i have a hanky thats one and I can't bring myself to wipe my brow with it either.
    To much precious blood was shed over it.
    Same goes for the Stars and Stripes

I got arrested back in the 70's for burning the Flag......... Please read on before judging.

I had a neighbor (across the street when I lived in the city) that had a regular Flag pole in his yard that was flying a faded,torn, ragged Flag. After numerous talks with him about it (and the fact that he never took it down at night and never had a light shining on it). I came home one morning after work (worked midnights) after stopping at the local pub and will admit I had been slightly (?) over served took it on myself to do something. I took the Flag down, folded it appropriately and burnt it with honors. But my neighbor (not having a very good sense of humor) had me arrested for stealing his flag. Well to make a long story short...The judge threw it out of court after telling me to replace it. chewed my neighbors butt out, gave him about a 10 minute talk about what the Flag stands for and made him promise to have the Flag lit at night or take it down at dusk. Acting in good faith, I bought and gave the neighbor the needed spotlight, which he later installed...but we never did become friends nor sent each other Christmas cards. LOL

In retrospect I should have just bought a Flag and replaced it instead of trying to make a point.............NOT
    Last edited by MoSkeeter0311; 07-25-2008 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    If anybody should qualify its ol' Mo
    Simper Fi

Thanks Smokes......I'll take that as one of the highest compliments.