You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default ArcheryTalk bashing

This might get me into hot water on this site but why does everyone HATE the "other" website so much!! We are all in the same sport are we not. I like both sites about the same. It seems to be more friendly on this one but way more topics and posts on the other. Yeah, the bashing there is horrible but the information is still good! Just like here. I do like this site but becuase more users use that one questions get answered and i don't even need to post a new thread cuz usually my ?'s are already answered!!! What do you think???????
    no, I'm not a good shot, but i shoot often!

Default at

I personally don't have a big problem with AT. I go over there sometimes to read posts but usually get pissed off reading a post where some ****off twists the post around and makes it into an arguement with someone. I agree there is alot more traffic on the other site but I like it alot more here because everyone treats each other as an equal and is more friendly. There actually might be more traffic over here if half of guests would register and chat it up with us, I don't think that everyone on AT is out to cause a ruckus with everyone just a choice few who I think need to take a nap and maybe they would be in a better mood. (Hey it works for toddlers)
    Last edited by Radar; 05-18-2006 at 01:28 PM.
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Unhappy Can't we all just get along

Like Radar said.
    I enjoy a good chop bustin' from time to time but some of the arguements over there get alittle out of hand and way offtopic. They completely lose sight of the question and just brow beat each other . Now it's not the entire site, they do have some really good info on there and some really sharp members that are willing to actually "Help other Archers".

Can't we all just get along ?

That would be a fair assessment of that other site!! I really enjoy this site because the people on here are not jerks and you get honest answers!!! The people here seem to like each other which is nice, no personal bashing here!! I just wish people would post more about different topics. Keep up the great posting!!!
    no, I'm not a good shot, but i shoot often!

Default Totally

I agree this site ROCKS and it is much nicer to come on here and get some friendly conversations with friends and not worry about someone trashing me because I choose to shoot a SB XT with a Whisker Biscuit on it. I to like to read some of the posts on AT but when they start getting a little off topic I just mover on. Its funny though all the mods on AT and still a little out of control and here all we have is Chris and he takes care of business just fine.

"HONDA"

Wink This is a great site

Yeah! Outstanding job Chris keeping us all in line. keep up the good work.

I'm relatively new here but I enjoy coming home and loggin on. We all just have to make sure we don't let this site turn into that.

I think this is a great sight and I hope to be here for a long time. Although, and I know what you are going to say, I have been logging on to AT lately but I keep getting drawn to Mutantville for some reason. I guess its from haveing bad days at work lately and really just neeeding to laugh, I dont even post, just read and after about 3 threads I am in stitches. Some of that stuff is so funny. My favorite right know is about "what is this smiley doing?" ,and its the one taking a bath, w/the rubber duck, come on thats hillariuos (damb I wish I could spell).
    I cut things up and split them down!

Thumbs up

I go over there all the time(not a member)and Mutantville kills me. It's a good forum, but after a couple of threads it's just too much. We just need to build up the numbers here and get some of these guests registered and postin'.

YEAH I'M TALKIN' TO YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier
    I agree this site ROCKS and it is much nicer to come on here and get some friendly conversations with friends and not worry about someone trashing me because I choose to shoot a SB XT with a Whisker Biscuit on it.
    You shoot a what?

Oops, wrong site.

Default Whisker biscuit is a swear word on AT

Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier
    I agree this site ROCKS and it is much nicer to come on here and get some friendly conversations with friends and not worry about someone trashing me because I choose to shoot a SB XT with a Whisker Biscuit on it.
    Mention that rest over there and look out..the gloves are comming off...

Thanks Chris for keepin it clean
    07 Vulcan/05 Switchy/05 Ultratec
    Hogg-it Hunter/TT/WB rest
    Scott Saber Tooth
    Mikes Custom Bow sling

I look at three sites. It's never crossed my mind that one is better than the other. I enjoy lots of opinions, I don't agree with all of them. If I get tired of a post I move on. I do feel more informed with more opinions. Bashing is childish, there are lots of people in this world I wouldn't want to spend much time talking with so thank goodness I dont have to.

I'm new to this site I spend all my time over on At and love it. There's a lot of good information on AT and the bashing just cracks me up. I love it when the guys get into it about who shooting what and why it sucks. I have a WB and love it but I couldn't get it to tune on my XT, I think my arrow might be a bit too soft on the spine to use it, went back to my TT. Hope this site has a lot of information like AT.

Went back to your TT, best move you ever made!!!!

Cuz WB are stupid heads.

WB rests are the best hunting rest on the market BARNONE. But if you are having trouble tuning your bow to a WB then a change is in order. I use what works and I have the most confidence in like everybody else here. And by the way BOWMAN dropaways are stupid heads.

"HONDA"

Yeah well my Switchback is better than your XT!!!!!

Oh Yeah well my dad can beat up your dad!!

"HONDA"