You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default custom silencer stabilizer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. I have been making stabalizers for friends and family for a while now. They all have improoved their grouping and reduced their hand shock. They keep telling me to go into business. The shaft is made from aluminum to be very light. The head is made from copper which is heavier and very soft to absorb shock. Rubber bushing's are used at each connection points so there is no metal to metal contact. All of the weight is at the end for maximum stabilization. I will make it any length and weight that you want. I call it the silencer because it looks like a silencer off of a gun and it makes your bow very quiet. I can wrap them with any of the fancy wraps you see people selling or can buff the aluminum and copper to a nice shine. I can also rubber blast them to a black rubber texture. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how. If someone can help me with that please pm me. Would any of you guys be interested in trying out the silencer?

Quote Originally Posted by shanesnamees View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. I have been making stabalizers for friends and family for a while now. They all have improoved their grouping and reduced their hand shock. They keep telling me to go into business. The shaft is made from aluminum to be very light. The head is made from copper which is heavier and very soft to absorb shock. Rubber bushing's are used at each connection points so there is no metal to metal contact. All of the weight is at the end for maximum stabilization. I will make it any length and weight that you want. I call it the silencer because it looks like a silencer off of a gun and it makes your bow very quiet. I can wrap them with any of the fancy wraps you see people selling or can buff the aluminum and copper to a nice shine. I can also rubber blast them to a black rubber texture. I will post pictures as soon as I figure out how. If someone can help me with that please pm me. Would any of you guys be interested in trying out the silencer?
    i would be interested on trying 1 out
    Scott's string-staff shooter
    hunters hand-staff shooter
    Higley's Archery- shooter
    2008 Mathews Switchback XT
    Mathews Ovation blubbery