You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Fred Bear Quantum? won in raffle

I won this bow in a raffle. All that is printed on it is Fred Bear Quantum. It has a seriel number #1978758

I've searched high and low all over the internet and there is not 1 bit of info that this model even exists.

I'm trying to get an idea of the value of this bow or if it is any good at all.

It is new and has a realtree hardwoods HD tag and an inspection tag that says the bow weight is 62.

Does anyone have any info on this bow at all?

It should have a tag on the backside of the lower limb giving some specs such as the draw length and weight range. Also string and cable lengths.

You say it says 62 so I'll assume it's a 50/60 model. It's not a bad bow, a tad above entry level and should have a single cam if I remember right. It's probably a 2004 or 2005 model so is not outdated. If it's necessary to change the drawlength for you then it should be ajustable up or down 1" from what it's marked without having to change a module. If it's outside this range then you can change the module to go either way, longer or shorter. Almost anybody that sells Bear bows should have them in stock.

I hate to do this because memory fails me at times, but the I think the average retail on the bow was $399 or so. It's not top end, but it's not a piece of crap either.

You might be able to fish around at www.fredbearoutdoors.com and find out more.