You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change!!!!

Huntin Junkie

Default Change!!!!

George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years. The first six the economy was fine. A little over one year ago:
    1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
    2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
    3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
    4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 +
    5) American's were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations o'seas, living large !...

But American's wanted 'CHANGE'! So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress & yep--we got 'CHANGE' all right!.....

Consumer confidence has plummeted ;
    Gasoline is now over $4 a gallon & climbing! ;
    Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
    Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 TRILLION DOLLARS & prices still dropping;
    5. 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
    6. as I write, THE DOW is probing another low~~11,300--$2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS!

YEP , IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE!...AND WE SURE AS ---- GOT IT!!!....NOW 'OBAMA', the DEM'S CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT--AND THE POLLS SAY HE'S GONNA BE 'THE MAN'--CLAIMS HE'S GONNA REALLY GIVE US CHANGE!!....JUST HOW MUCH MORE 'CHANGE' DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STAND???.....
    Introduce a kid to the outdoors, the American way depends on it

If you can read this, thank a teacher
    If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

08 82nd Airborne, 29" - 60 lbs - 300 fps
    Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    G5 XR .019 sights, Meta peep
    Sims S-coil
    Carbon Force Radial X-weav, Rage 3-blade - 390 grn

06 Tribute, 27.5" - 284 fps

Very good post...........could'nt agree more.

"HONDA"

AMEN BROTHER...

If only everyone would realize this when they vote for their congressman.. its them... not so much the President.
    New Breed Archery
    Gold Tip - Spot-Hogg

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Quote Originally Posted by J.A.G. View Post
    If only everyone would realize this when they vote for their congressman.. its them... not so much the President.
    so true JaG we need real cahnge and it is right there
    and have them vow not to take bribes from the lobbiest

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

I say make it the death penely for those voted in that get nabbed with there hand in the cookie jar. Not 6 months in the white collar hotel. They are the ones that are killing the fine nation. Then maybe we will get some real helpful fine people in there.
    If Obama gets in. Then you better have a plan in hand for when someone offs him. Because you think the rodney king thing started some crap. My oldest girl lives on the south side of Atlanta. We are telling her if it happens to drop what she is doing and jump in her car and come back home. At lease we are heavlly armed in the QSA camp.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Huntin Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by QSA View Post
    I say make it the death penely for those voted in that get nabbed with there hand in the cookie jar. Not 6 months in the white collar hotel. They are the ones that are killing the fine nation. Then maybe we will get some real helpful fine people in there.
    If Obama gets in. Then you better have a plan in hand for when someone offs him. Because you think the rodney king thing started some crap. My oldest girl lives on the south side of Atlanta. We are telling her if it happens to drop what she is doing and jump in her car and come back home. At lease we are heavlly armed in the QSA camp.

I agree 100%, my family has the same orders. I could not beleive that in my 2 week trip to Illinois, the people that think that Obama needs to go and pick out his headstone.

It did burn my butt to hear Hillary speak last night and blame the mess on Bush. Bush may not be the best, but he did not make the housing problem. Bush did not sign the ARM mortgages. Bush has been saying "DRILL". The Democratic nation has been saying don't drill. The banks are to blame for the housing mess, not Bush or the Republicans.

I don't beleive that we should be the world police. Let them do what they want and take care of our homeland. We can't stop the Muslims from fighting and we never will. They have been doing that for 2000 years.

Along with the bows that I have, I have many guns and collecting ammo constantly. If for nothing more than it will be hard to get if Obama gets in. He will want to disarm us so that he can do as he wants and the people are helpless to do anything.

Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    Sims S-coil

in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Have ya'll noticed how much powder has gone up in the last year
    they may not take our weapons but they sure are gonna make it hard to shoot em
    I don't use this hardly at all

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Huntin Junkie

Everything is going up Smokes. Everything.

I could not help but laugh this morning watching the news. The Obama suporters that were having a rally in Denver, were shown pictures of different people. They could not pick Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden or Dick Cheny out of 6 pictures. Those people did not have a clue as to who they were supporting or why. It just blows my mind to see people like that. They want universal health care, but don't know why. The want Obama as pres, but don't know why. They don't don't know that he will raise taxes and impose higher taxes on oil companies. We all know that companies don't pay taxes. Companies pass their tax burden on to the consumer. I can only imagine what that will do to gas prices.

Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    Sims S-coil

America is becoming a very scary place to live

Quote Originally Posted by scottg View Post
    George Bush has been in office for 7 1/2 years. The first six the economy was fine. A little over one year ago:
    1) Consumer confidence stood at a 2 1/2 year high;
    2) Regular gasoline sold for $2.19 a gallon;
    3) the unemployment rate was 4.5%.
    4) the DOW JONES hit a record high--14,000 +
    5) American's were buying new cars, taking cruises, vacations o'seas, living large !...

But American's wanted 'CHANGE'! So, in 2006 they voted in a Democratic Congress & yep--we got 'CHANGE' all right!.....

Consumer confidence has plummeted ;
    Gasoline is now over $4 a gallon & climbing! ;
    Unemployment is up to 5% (a 10% increase);
    Americans have seen their home equity drop by $12 TRILLION DOLLARS & prices still dropping;
    5. 1% of American homes are in foreclosure.
    6. as I write, THE DOW is probing another low~~11,300--$2.5 TRILLION DOLLARS HAS EVAPORATED FROM THEIR STOCKS, BONDS & MUTUAL FUNDS INVESTMENT PORTFOLIOS!

YEP , IN 2006 AMERICA VOTED FOR CHANGE!...AND WE SURE AS ---- GOT IT!!!....NOW 'OBAMA', the DEM'S CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT--AND THE POLLS SAY HE'S GONNA BE 'THE MAN'--CLAIMS HE'S GONNA REALLY GIVE US CHANGE!!....JUST HOW MUCH MORE 'CHANGE' DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STAND???.....
    Hey lets keep more of the same and lets see how bad this country can really go down. I don't see Bush's grandfather McCain doing nothing but the same as Bush. The only reason he got Palin for vice president is to get the women votes and try to make history too.

Huntin Junkie

Bush is not a great president. He is not a bad one either. For those that were doing good 2 years ago. For those that were working and had a home that was going up in value. For those that saw the lower taxes. For those that worked and unemployment was at an all time low. I guess that we have Bush to blame for that.

I just don't get some people. I just don't get it. Blame Bush. Bush did not sign your home loan with an ARM. Bush did not say lets buy all of our oil from the Arabs. But we blame Bush for every little thing that goes on.

Not stepping on any toes, but there comes a time with a person has to take responsibility for what they do. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. If you can't afford to put gas in your car, blame the Dems for not letting us drill and letting OPEC decide how much you will pay. Bush had nothing to do with that. Watch the news and you will see where OPEC is saying that they are going to cut back on production to increase prices. OPEC, not Bush controls the price of oil.

During Bush, 14 million new home sales. During Bush 1 million foreclosures. Does anybody ever look at the 13 million that still have their homes and doing just fine? No, they don't. I did not blame Clinton when I got laid off from the oil fields in the Gulf and almost lost everything that I had. I did something for myself and found another job and made ends meet. I did not and have not ever relied on our government to do anything for me. If out government won't stand in my way, I will do just fine and make my own.

Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    Sims S-coil

Nobody on the Left can remember that stuff because they have such "Short-Attention Spans" and poor "Long and Short Term Memories".
    I suspect it is related to Chronic and Heavy Substance Abuse and Brain Damage from Tertiary Syphilis, contracted from "Free Love", but not "Safe Sex".

Bush is not a great president. He is not a bad one either. For those that were doing good 2 years ago. For those that were working and had a home that was going up in value. For those that saw the lower taxes. For those that worked and unemployment was at an all time low. I guess that we have Bush to blame for that.

I just don't get some people. I just don't get it. Blame Bush. Bush did not sign your home loan with an ARM. Bush did not say lets buy all of our oil from the Arabs. But we blame Bush for every little thing that goes on.

Not stepping on any toes, but there comes a time with a person has to take responsibility for what they do. If you can't afford it, don't buy it. If you can't afford to put gas in your car, blame the Dems for not letting us drill and letting OPEC decide how much you will pay. Bush had nothing to do with that. Watch the news and you will see where OPEC is saying that they are going to cut back on production to increase prices. OPEC, not Bush controls the price of oil.

During Bush, 14 million new home sales. During Bush 1 million foreclosures. Does anybody ever look at the 13 million that still have their homes and doing just fine? No, they don't. I did not blame Clinton when I got laid off from the oil fields in the Gulf and almost lost everything that I had. I did something for myself and found another job and made ends meet. I did not and have not ever relied on our government to do anything for me. If out government won't stand in my way, I will do just fine and make my own.

Bush is responsible for the shape this country is in now. The War? How much is that costing us per month? Everyone could understand Afganistan but Iraq? Some people believed his lies and now look where we are years later. That has a profounding effect on the economy. If this country was only fighting the war in Afganistan which is now back to the way it was before the invasion. I think they would have made a real difference.

Huntin Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    Bush is responsible for the shape this country is in now. The War? How much is that costing us per month? Everyone could understand Afganistan but Iraq? Some people believed his lies and now look where we are years later. That has a profounding effect on the economy. If this country was only fighting the war in Afganistan which is now back to the way it was before the invasion. I think they would have made a real difference.
    I guess that some people are the type to see some guy beating the heck out of his lady and they just walk on by and not a thing about it. Then there are the people would would step in and help the one getting beat on.

I would guess that the U.S. has had no business in any war other than with Japan. No other country has attacked us. Germany did not attack us. Afganistan did not attack us. Some people from there did, but not the country.

I would look at it as CWD in deer. There is no treatment. The only way to stop it is to kill the infected deer before it spreads.

There are 2 types in the U.S. There are the red blooded Americans who will gladly take the fight to the ones that want us dead and keep our families safe. And there are the yellow bellies who would invite Saddam and Bin Laden over for dinner. Our military is all volinteer. They join to do a job, anytime, anywhere and fight for the right of people to be able to speak their mind over here. They fight so that some can spit in their face. They fight so that some can marry the same sex. The fight so that some can choose their own path. They also fight so that some can sit back and complain about everything and call the president a terrorist on national TV and be protected by the constitution when they do it.

Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    Sims S-coil

Huntin Junkie

OOPS, I forgot to add that the 10 billion a month that we are spending in Iraq, is just about the same as we spend on welfare and medical care for those that sit on their tail and do nothing. Sure don't hear anyone complaining about that.

Octane Hostage Pro
    Octane quiver
    Sims S-coil

He who eats fuzzy animals pred8er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    I try to avoid commenting on political posts because I realize that most people will NEVER change their minds.

scottg kind of beat me to it, but it's not nearly as much as some have us spending on welfare, social security for those who never contributed and medical care for illegal aliens. Not to mention what it will cost if certain individuals have their way with SOCIALIZED health care. Take it from someone who utilizes government medical facilities, they are not all they are cracked up to be.
    That look on my face is not concern, its shock at your utter stupidity!

Check out Redneckarcher.com. It's an adult archer/hunting site that feels like hunt camp.

I guess that some people are the type to see some guy beating the heck out of his lady and they just walk on by and not a thing about it. Then there are the people would would step in and help the one getting beat on.

I would guess that the U.S. has had no business in any war other than with Japan. No other country has attacked us. Germany did not attack us. Afganistan did not attack us. Some people from there did, but not the country.

I would look at it as CWD in deer. There is no treatment. The only way to stop it is to kill the infected deer before it spreads.

There are 2 types in the U.S. There are the red blooded Americans who will gladly take the fight to the ones that want us dead and keep our families safe. And there are the yellow bellies who would invite Saddam and Bin Laden over for dinner. Our military is all volinteer. They join to do a job, anytime, anywhere and fight for the right of people to be able to speak their mind over here. They fight so that some can spit in their face. They fight so that some can marry the same sex. The fight so that some can choose their own path. They also fight so that some can sit back and complain about everything and call the president a terrorist on national TV and be protected by the constitution when they do it.
    Ok so where do we go from Iraq. Hey North Korea are treating there people badly so lets invade North Korea. Hey Russia invaded Georgia, Off to war we go again. Ok what about Darfor You Know Africa. Now they were really killing people there. Oh I guess they don't count huh? You see the problem is before Iraq, there were plenty of places the USA could invaded to save the people from injustice. So your theory of the wife beater and no one will help don't apply here. You should know the difference. The element that was controlling Afganistan needed to be taken down. They were in connection with Al Queda. Bush wanted the oil in Iraq so bad he could taste it. Remember his speech. Those who don't go in with us won't be in on the oil. Now China has the contact for the oil in Iraq. Wolfawitz said the Iraq oil will pay for this war. Iraq has a surplus of billions right now. But hey your right our social programs for our people is the same as spending billions in Iraq with no return. Bush used the military to enrich his friends and it's that simple. Iraq was no threat and anyone with common sense knew that. Have you been to the VA Hospital lately? I would have love to see those billions spend for people who deserve it and not on a oil rich country that needed to stand up and revolt against an oppressive government first and then ask for help.
    Last edited by Chance; 09-17-2008 at 10:06 PM.

I know where You can go, Chance.

All this stuff is obviously and irrefutably beyond your PayGrade.

Go back to the Daily Kos where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    I know where You can go, Chance.

All this stuff is obviously and irrefutably beyond your PayGrade.

Go back to the Daily Kos where you belong.
    Wow, but you haven't answered one question. So Africans don't count right. Darfor Genocide. Colin Powell even said that. No response huh? Just what I thought. ScootG said if lady was getting beat people would walk by. Well people were and are dying in Darfor but we can't go there. Don't ever give the world police Theory if you can't assist all countries that need help or your hypocrisy will start to show as in this case. Oh that's right or maybe answering my questions are well above your PayGrade.