You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    Team 6

Default Spot Hog's lens,

Anyone using it?

If so how do you like it and what power do you have?

Thanks for the reply...

Adam of Archery Outfitter fstgstdsmpay's Avatar

Yeah I have used spot hogg lenses, and there fine I would put them up there iwth my zesis lenses as far as quality. I have used the 4 power which was great with the naked eye. and I also had the 6 power which I need a clarifer for. I used them on my Hogg-it, and on my hoggernaught. What application did you want to use it for ie: hunting or 3D os something like that

you could use a lens for hunting?
    i have never used one so i just dont know, i would worry about it fogging up or what about if it got wet? rain or dew? would you still be able to see through them?

Team 6

I shoot alot of 3-D but last season i used a old indoor scope on my hunting bow...I hunt really thick areas so i did not need to worry about a longer shot than 20 yrds,,"I know i did not have to use it,I just wanted to try something different",to be very honest, I loved it...This season I am hunting a wet land area at my work,I need to see a little better and be able to take a longer shot,I am setting up 5 yrds deep in a huge thicket...Its so thick I have absolutley no shot behind me,I will just have the edges of the woods to the wet-land area,which is about 150 yrds oval shaped...

I seen their lens and I have a Hog-It,all i really need is some input and if people like it on their bow etc etc...I figure I could also use it shooting 3-D...

Team 6

Major,,,its just like looking through a rifle scope to me...If they get damp or fogged up,just wipe em clear...I did not get to use mine in freezing weather so that might have a different affect...