You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default WTB: Used LH Adult Bow

My name is Cliff and I am new to archery. I want to get my own bow, but I only have about $150 to spend and I'm a lefty. Why are used right-handed bows in my price range, but left-handed bows are $350 and up? Anyway, the instructor said to look for a used PSE, Matthews, Bowtec, Hoyt, or Martin, so that's what I'm doing. Thanks.

Cliff

Lightbulb

A good bow is a PSE Deerhunter. It retails around $200, and it comes with a sight,quiver, and shoot-thru rest. Heck, I own one of these!

Default LH? Adult?

Is yours a left-handed bow? That seems to be the issue I run up against. Also, is yours and adult sized bow? I noticed it says junior member under your ID. Thanks.

Cliff

I meant the bow was a good one. I didn't say I was selling it. If you're looking for a bow-any bow-check this site out: www.outdoorsuperstore.com

Didn't think you were selling. Just wondered if you were a lefty since the lefty bows seem to be significantly more expensive. I checked out the outdoorsuperstore site. Very cool. Thanks.

C

You can find pretty good deals on Ebay. Just type LH bow in your search to narrow it down. If you're new to archery, be careful. Don't be afraid to ask the seller questions. I would suggest going to a reputable archery shop first and having someone tell you your draw length , and figure out what poundage you will be comfortable with. On ebay you can find quite a few bows with all the accessories already on them, a big savings, but be prepared to pay at least $20.00 shipping.

Default paulson

i have a 2004 browning rage which is a good starting bow. It is adjustable from 45-60 pounds and the draw lenth is 27-31 i think. It has a copper john dead nuts camo 3-pin sight,a nap quick tune 2000 fall-away rest, a sling, string silencers, a 5 inch and 7 inch nap stabalizer, and sims vibration limb savers. I would get it to your door for 400. email me apaulson@nvc.net

Default WTB Lt hand adult bow

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fps 2000 001 (Small).jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	50.8 KB 
ID:	419

Name:	fps 2000 002 (Small).jpg 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	420

Name:	fps 2000 004 (Small).jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	421

Name:	fps 2000 005 (Small).jpg 
Size:	38.6 KB 
ID:	422

Name:	fps 2000 006 (Small).jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	61.8 KB 
ID:	423Hey Cliff, maybe this is what you have in mind. I have a Pearson FPS2000 about a 1996 model, it has a zebra twist string/ a loop, set of Mountaineer hachet cams, it is 40" axle to axle, 7" brace height 60 lb limbs pulling 55lb @ 80% let off, it's red/black limbs, I'll take $100.00 TYD. Pm me if your interested Thanks, Bill
    Last edited by Big Mac 357; 06-12-2006 at 04:16 AM.

Site Guru

A lot of the "mass produced" bows don't come in LH. Check out the LH section on Archerytalk.com as well, a lot of bows go up for sale there. I think fewer Lefties upgrade through the ranks of bows due to the difficutly of finding them in the first place, I know thats why I upgrade bows so rarely

Default Wanted to sell

Up for sale is a LH Browning Deluxe Nomad XL series compound bow. Draw Length is 31" Draw Weight 45-60 lbs. Has 50% let off, all wood bow. Pretty old, comes with soft padded case, quiver(missing padding to hold arrows) 4 Carbon arrows, quick release, pin sights, pin light. Just had strings replaced by gander mountain. Iím only 14 and this Is isnít quite my size. And not a bow I would take out in the woods. To my knowledge this bow has never been taken in the woods only shot target practice with. The cams and the bow are in great condition. For pics email me at maddog2507@hotmail.com

Site Guru

I just sent you a PM.

The expert at anything was once a beginner !!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway" John Wayne