You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Looking for an Oneida

When I was 13 my cousin gave me an Oneida Tomcat to start me off and I really took off with it... winning countless 3D shoots with it ( at www.royaloakarchers.org )and I really fell in love. Unfortunately it was stolen from me (from my then best friend), and if anyone's ever had their passion stolen from them you know just how hard it is to regain the drive to start over.

Well now I'm 32 now and I'd really like to get back into archery, preferably with an Oneida of some sort. It doesn't need to be anything top of the line, just safe and secure.

I've recently had two deaths in the family amongst some other setbacks leaving me to care for my two brothers, so funds are limited, but if you'd be willing I'd even do some sort of a lay-a-way program with the right person.

Please let me know and good luck out there!

~Mike

how about one here

http://search.ebay.com/oneida-compou...ofocusZunknown

my buddy shot a bow like that we called it a beagle bow cause it barked every time he shot it but it did shoot!
    Archers Archery staff shooter
    Carter co-op shooter
    Mathews conquest 4 spot killer
    2011 ZMAG foam killer

Quote Originally Posted by 2DollaHolla View Post
    When I was 13 my cousin gave me an Oneida Tomcat to start me off and I really took off with it... winning countless 3D shoots with it ( at www.royaloakarchers.org )and I really fell in love. Unfortunately it was stolen from me (from my then best friend), and if anyone's ever had their passion stolen from them you know just how hard it is to regain the drive to start over.

Well now I'm 32 now and I'd really like to get back into archery, preferably with an Oneida of some sort. It doesn't need to be anything top of the line, just safe and secure.

I've recently had two deaths in the family amongst some other setbacks leaving me to care for my two brothers, so funds are limited, but if you'd be willing I'd even do some sort of a lay-a-way program with the right person.

Please let me know and good luck out there!

~Mike
    Mike, I believe my father-in-law has an Oneida in his closet that he doesn't shoot anymore. I don't know the condition its in, but I can find out for you if you think you might be interested. I will check on it and send you some pics if you like. Let me know.

Stacy

Mike, Did you ever get an Oneida again? Just wondering.

Bob
    2008 Diamond Black Ice @ 65#/C.P. Oneida Extreme
    Easton Axis Carbon ST 340, Q.A.D. Ultra-Rest,
    G5 Optix SE Sight, G5 Meta Peep, Tru-Fire Excalibur II Release, NAP Thunderhead 100gr. BHs
    Great Sales and Service at www.oneidabows.net

Default oneida

Hey, Ive got just what your lokking for.Let me know if your interested and ill download some pics!

hey i have an onida that i dont shoot anymore let me know if your interested ill email you some pictures contact me at justinbowhunter@yahoo.com

Default onida

i have one if u want it let me know