You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Binos

Default Binos

Bow techs In Name Only. I hate them soooooo much I wish they would all just keel over. You guys have seen 'em right. Dudes talking on junk they know nothing about and screwing up new archers and ruining bows . Well, today I somehow let the other guy in the shop where I usualy bring my bow work on it a bit. I didn't want my string to wear so much where I just put my sts. I asked him to serve it. Simple enough request right? Well this jerk starts laughing at me...laughing out loud at how off centered my knocking point was and how bad my string loop is tied and how my drop away is set up (so it works!) and how stupid my sts is. Assuming he knew what he was talking about, and having been having some drop away issues, I let him fiddle with it. Let me tell you the thing shoots like
    ****** now, and it's gunna take me at least a half hour and friends square to fix all the stuff right again . I hate that idiot sooo bad-one for being a jerk, two for being a jerk, and three for being an imbasile.(please disregard grammatical and spelling errors of this idiot )

So, is there a bowtech certification guilde test or school? They need to be certified just as badly as dentists...this sport is a matter of life and death!

arrow splitting expert Robinhooder3's Avatar

gota be careful with those pro shops. We have one near us and I was talking to a kid at school who goes there frequently and the owner told him that the new hoyt ultraelite's shoot thru riser affects fleching clearence and air flow making it soot inacuratly and to stay away from them. He's an authorized Hoyt dealer!. IDIOT!!!!
    Hoyt 05 pro elite xt 3000 limbs cam and a half.
    prostaff member of Moythewstech the inovater of the revolutionary singlebinary and a half cam system and the shoothroughultrathincenterpivot riser.

Adam of Archery Outfitter fstgstdsmpay's Avatar

Wow yeah there is no formal test, I wouldnt really blanket all of us with your hate statement. You have to remember that you have to develop a relationship with your techs if there jerks go to a different shop. If there isnt another shop that you can go to start working on all your own stuff, its fun, i love working on mine and all m cutomers equipment. There are classes you can take from the manufactuers but there more marketing crap then anything I went to the Bowtech, and Hoyt certification classes, but I really didnt learn anything new. But its someone that you have to trust.

Default bowtech junk

bowtech bows are a bad choice in a bow. pse xforce is #1 for speed and feel:

I know the feeling I bought a bow several years back and it was suppsoed to be set up and paper tuned when I picked it up. It was finally ready in sept. I bought it in late july, he kept making stuff up about the delays. when I took the bow home I shot it three times and the sights fell off . this guy must be like a disease I have seen him in 4 different stores behind the archery counter and I will not buy from that store when he is there.

Quote Originally Posted by kevin shamp View Post
    You are sounding like the incompetent bow tecnician Tenderfoot speaks of...

I hear you guys, in a big way. I know a shop tech that insists that 452x string material causes limbs to delaminate or split... He also steers people away from Diamond bows because he will outwardly tell customers that it's Bowtech's old technology and that they are too heavy. He's a Diamond/Bowtech dealer... Go figure.

Ron
    Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

Default reply

Wise observation, Ron. . Good news is I almost got my knocking point matched with my pins and rest.

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

Nice way to start out on here.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Way to make New Yorkers look STOOPID.......

I thought I had that market cornered, but you have proven, that I didnt....
    I cut things up and split them down!

I ar frm neu yrk and i ar smrt.
    07 Hoyt 38Ultra 62# 27.5"
    06 Hoyt UltraElite 50# 27.5

and WHY in the HELL is this thread titled BINO'S when its about shop techs??

Quote Originally Posted by Ronhop View Post
    You are sounding like the incompetent bow tecnician Tenderfoot speaks of...

I hear you guys, in a big way. I know a shop tech that insists that 452x string material causes limbs to delaminate or split... He also steers people away from Diamond bows because he will outwardly tell customers that it's Bowtech's old technology and that they are too heavy. He's a Diamond/Bowtech dealer... Go figure.

Ron
    I have heard that theory about 452X causing limb damage. i dont belive it. I have shot the same bow with 452X for about 4 years now with no damage to bow. and I'll keep on using it. I dont want to have to retune it a month later.
    Lingerie football. I dont care who wins.

sent using my keyboard and two fingers

Open your eyes and see what is around you... the average person these days is total moron. No matter where you go, supermarket cashier, gas station attendant or some kid in a sporting good store posing as a "bow tech". If breathing wasn't an involuntary process and people had to think about it, we would be tripping over dead bodies all over the place.
    FBSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_P. View Post
    Open your eyes and see what is around you... the average person these days is total moron. No matter where you go, supermarket cashier, gas station attendant or some kid in a sporting good store posing as a "bow tech". If breathing wasn't an involuntary process and people had to think about it, we would be tripping over dead bodies all over the place.
    hey! JOE, what you trying to say here??

Quote Originally Posted by Tenderfoot View Post
    Bow techs In Name Only. I hate them soooooo much I wish they would all just keel over. You guys have seen 'em right. Dudes talking on junk they know nothing about and screwing up new archers and ruining bows . Well, today I somehow let the other guy in the shop where I usualy bring my bow work on it a bit. I didn't want my string to wear so much where I just put my sts. I asked him to serve it. Simple enough request right? Well this jerk starts laughing at me...laughing out loud at how off centered my knocking point was and how bad my string loop is tied and how my drop away is set up (so it works!) and how stupid my sts is. Assuming he knew what he was talking about, and having been having some drop away issues, I let him fiddle with it. Let me tell you the thing shoots like
    ****** now, and it's gunna take me at least a half hour and friends square to fix all the stuff right again . I hate that idiot sooo bad-one for being a jerk, two for being a jerk, and three for being an imbasile.(please disregard grammatical and spelling errors of this idiot )

So, is there a bowtech certification guilde test or school? They need to be certified just as badly as dentists...this sport is a matter of life and death!
    But here is the thing TF. If you do not go back and complain then he will do that to someone else. Tell the owner about how he treated you and how shotty his work is.
    Quick Stand Archery Patent Pending
    Home of the Quick Stand Compound Bow Stand
    An proud member of the FBSA
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

well more bashing I see. I own 4 bowtechs and I think they are top nock, I also own1 PSE, ! Rytira, 2 mathews, 1 Blade Runner. I have owned 5 hoyts, 4 PSE, on and on.
    They are all good bows.
    message of the week . . . . Well I will never be all right, Because I am half left. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    Bino"s + Big Ignorent Nothead old " #$%@heads

He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    Think politics:

RINO = Republican In Name Only

BINO = Bowtechician In Name Only

Oh BTW, I have a message from someone for jcmorgan: HEY JUSTIN - WHERE IS IT?????
    Last edited by dbdcougar; 09-14-2008 at 07:51 PM.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

Quote Originally Posted by dbdcougar View Post
    Think politics:

RINO = Republican In Name Only

BINO = Bowtechician In Name Only

Oh BTW, I have a message from someone for jcmorgan: HEY JUSTIN - WHERE IS IT?????
    WOW, missed that one.......guess I should have read the first sentence.....

Default reply

I'm pretty sure this guy runs the shop as a joint venture with the other guy I realy appreciate who knows everything. I wish the one guy would wise up and fire his buddy. I'll actualy try and find out if he is just an employee.