You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default How about a good elk hunting thread. Share your pictures and stories.

Now Im no Elk hunter but my shooting partner are hard core to the bone.

Check out the pictures.

Art Brown and he just a great guy. He a pro archer. He in Idaho in the hills hunting right now as I post. Hoping to share another post like this soon when he returns to Oklahoma.

How about a good elk hunting thread. Share your pictures and stories. - Bowhunting forum

Click here for the video.

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ent=600422.flv
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Default How about this archer

He won a few tournaments. One of Oklahoma greatest archers. He one heck of a hunter as well.

Bobby Ketcher Elk from last year.

How about a good elk hunting thread. Share your pictures and stories. - Bowhunting forum

Tim Gillingham a hunter. One of the best archers in the world for sure. He is the rep for Goldtip as well. Maybe I can get Tim here to post on occasion.
    Is this not a freak Elk.

Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

Great pics. Archery hunting elk is by far the finest bowhunting i have ever been involved with. I cant get enough, I however have not killed a big bull yet but have put a few in the freezer, I got a nice big cow this year on opening weekend. Their is nothing like hunting those big beautifull animals, and during the rut just to get close and watch them, is just insane!!!!!!!! Im kinda really bummed i filled my tag, which ended my elk hunting till next year, but my freezer is full, so im trying to tell myself its all ok....... not sure ive convenced myself yet.......

I'd love to have an elk story to tell, I've never been.

Default Elk Hunting

I would love to try ELK hunting with a bow but it's hard to find the time doing what I do. And it can be pretty expensive on my wallet as well but if i do find the money next year i want to go anyone know any good guides in the UNITED STATES

Closest I'll probably ever come to elk huntin is if the fella down the road loses some out of his pen.

"HONDA"