You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Archery forums thoughts

    Good to find a forum that allows honesty and posting of all manufactuers regardless of compititon. This is how archers helping archers should be.

    My kind of place here.
    Thanks Chris.
    Last edited by Daniel Boone; 09-30-2008 at 06:36 AM.
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  2. #2
    Senior Member thehairlessone!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    1,003

    Default

    I agree Dan. Nice to have a place to hang out where there are no hidden agendas and you can talk about whatever you want

    rick
    No catchy signature here.....

  3. #3
    Senior Member Daniel Boone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,934

    Default Maybe I wont get banned here Rick

    Quote Originally Posted by thehairlessone! View Post
    I agree Dan. Nice to have a place to hang out where there are no hidden agendas and you can talk about whatever you want

    rick
    I can post openly and freely and even say the word Elite. I even signed up on the elite forum. After reading all the good things here from members.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

  4. #4
    He Who Drops His Bow Arm dbdcougar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,391

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Good to find a forum that allows honesty and posting of all manufactuers regardless of compititon. This is how archers helping archers should be.

    My kind of place here.
    Thanks Chris.

    I couldn't agree more Chris has done a great job with this site. I lurked on both sites a good while before coming on here. I have no interest in the other site even though I shoot the bow that I do.
    Bear Kodiak Magnum, Easton XX75 Legacy w/Zwicky's, Great Northern Quiver
    Black & Pink package for the Princess: Martin Mystic, Sword Apex, Limb Driver
    FBSA emertus

  5. #5
    bowhunter, Pure-n-Simple harleyryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Blackhills of South Dakota
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Have to agree (WHAT ? me agree, I need a cup of coffee quick ) but yep this is a awesome site. I've seen advice given, I've seen some bantering but nothing ever gets taken out of context and nobody runs down other folks choice of equipment (except for what DB shoots and he can't help it) Seen some "R" rated pictures though .They were taken at a 3D shoot of some funny little guy in a funny little cap
    Hoyt Katera XL and Gold tip XT hunters arrows...Tipped with a thunderhead

  6. #6
    Spy vs. Spy SlyFox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Matrix
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Good to find a forum that allows honesty and posting of all manufactuers regardless of compititon. This is how archers helping archers should be.

    My kind of place here.
    Thanks Chris.
    Dude, you are obsessed...

  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harleyryder View Post
    Have to agree (WHAT ? me agree, I need a cup of coffee quick ) but yep this is a awesome site. I've seen advice given, I've seen some bantering but nothing ever gets taken out of context and nobody runs down other folks choice of equipment (except for what DB shoots and he can't help it) Seen some "R" rated pictures though .They were taken at a 3D shoot of some funny little guy in a funny little cap
    I resemble that comment..........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #8
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Good to find a forum that allows honesty and posting of all manufactuers regardless of compititon. This is how archers helping archers should be.

    My kind of place here.
    Thanks Chris.
    Sucking up to the boss................


    "HONDA"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    McArthur, Ohio
    Posts
    836

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    I can post openly and freely and even say the word Elite.
    DB


    once you shoot one you will be hooked!

Similar Threads

  1. Bashing of other forums
    By Chris in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 02-21-2008, 12:07 AM
  2. Thoughts on an Archery Marathon
    By jcmorgan31 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:14 PM
  3. Man I hate other archery forums
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 07:12 AM
  4. Recurve Forums
    By Black Widow in forum Offtopic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 11:48 PM
  5. New to Forums
    By ScottC in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2006, 05:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •