You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Does anyone know???

Is there a maximum legal shaft size for Indoor (5spot).

What about shaft weight other than manufacturers suggestion.

I was thinking of getting some new indoor arrows for the up comming fall and winter indoor leagues...I know they are a long way off but no time like the pressent to start thinking about it.
    I cut things up and split them down!

You would have to check the NFAA site but 26xx would be the max that I am aware of.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

So what diameter are CX X-jammers?
    I cut things up and split them down!

.406 inch diameter for CX X Jammers.

FITA Indoor rules state that the arrow shouldn’t be larger than 9.3mm. If my conversion is correct it would be about .365” inches. If I did it wrong someone please correct me.
    http://www.archery.org/clients/fita/web/pdf.nsf/$All/885AC7B41B4CA2F0C12570CF004D82B5/$File/2006RulesENG_Book3.pdf?OpenElement

I cannot find any reference to arrow diameter on the NFAA rules other than all arrows must be in identical length, diameter and fletching.
    http://www.iowadeerclassic.com/images/NFAA_rulebook.pdf

Easton Eclipse 2613's are over they are .406". Easton FatBoys are at the limit at .365". Jay Are your math is correct Within .001". I shoot 2613 at spots and am thinnking of using the Fatboys for 3D
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade