You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    TURBONOCK GUY

Default TEAM TURBONOCK wins at Forksville.

At the Pa BOW FESTIVAL in Forksville , this year ,two members of Team TURBONOCK, Dustin and Art Yocom posted the highest team score on the ground courses. They shot the running deer and running wolf targets and tied for second posting scores of 110 out of 120 points. This helped lead their team (Mountain Archers) to their first victory at Forksville. Dustin is currently 11 for 12 at the running deer over the past 3 years shooting the ground course in the competition. If you have gone to our you tube site, Dustin is the archer shooting the 100yd group with TURBONOCKS. Art is Dustin's Dad.

Sometimes being the little guy in this Archery business can be quite frustrating.but when shooters have successes with your products it makes it worthwhile.
    Forksville has a special place for me as it was my favorite event as a kid growing up in this archery community. This is where I met and got to shoot beside Howard Hill. My grandnephews, Josh,Hunter,and Cory Snook have also won various divisions over the years at this event. Now we have a Father and son.
    Congratulations again Art (the dad) and Dustin.
    ____

I believe the Pa Bowfestival is one of the oldest 3d shoots . They used to make targets out of burlap back in the 1950s I think it started in 1955.______________
    Nick Snook

I love Forksville. My family go every year. This year we met Tom Nelson from american archer Tv . What a great guy. But yeah I love this place. Unfortunetly I couldent shoot this year because of recent back surgery but my son and daughter did . They love it as well..

TEAM TURBONOCK wins at Forksville. - Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases

TEAM TURBONOCK wins at Forksville. - Manufacturer Announcements and Press Releases

PSE Staff, Xtreme Stabilization Staff, STAN Releases Staff, Bohning Staff,60X Custom Strings Staff, Feather Vision

STAFF SHOOTER