You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1. #1
    Banned gizim_1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    92

    Default It's Time To Lay The Smackdown

    Tonights the big night hopefully I can layy the smackdown on a wallmounter.
    I went and scouted the other night theres definately one nice ten point out there about 18''-19'' wide about 8 or 9 inch tall tines with just some ungodly mass. I have seen a couple bucks none really worth shootin. well hopefully I will have some pics to post up later tonight so wish me luck!!!!!!

  2. #2
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Dont we have a BOWHUNTING SECTION on this site anymore??

    also there is a SIGNATURE RULE........5 lines or less!!!

    did you read the rules? or just start posting??
    I cut things up and split them down!

  3. #3
    Banned gizim_1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    92

    Default

    do you always have somethin to say!!!!

  4. #4
    Banned gizim_1132's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    92

    Default

    there you go I fixed my sig just for you!!!

  5. #5
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gizim_1132 View Post
    do you always have somethin to say!!!!
    thats a silly question.....

    did you see the number of posts I have???

    of course I always have something to say........


    I cut things up and split them down!

  6. #6
    Diamond in the Rough clemenlp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Urbana, Ohio
    Posts
    453

    Default

    The tricky part is figuring out what parts are actually useful.

    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    Jesus Christ & The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

    Some People spend their whole lives wondering if they made a difference in the world.
    Luckily our Service Men and Women don't have that problem.

  7. #7
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clemenlp View Post
    The tricky part is figuring out what parts are actually useful.

    None of them???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  8. #8
    Diamond in the Rough clemenlp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Urbana, Ohio
    Posts
    453

    Default

    That's not exactly true. Sherlock Holmes once said that the reason Watson was so useful was because his ideas could always be eliminated, and therefore would lead Mr. Holmes to the actual answer.

    Therefore, what you say applies such as Watson, it can immediately be eliminated. And according to your post count this would make you the most useful person on the site. So, thank you all you have done for us.

    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    Jesus Christ & The American G. I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

    Some People spend their whole lives wondering if they made a difference in the world.
    Luckily our Service Men and Women don't have that problem.

  9. #9
    Senior Member CutTheLoop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Posts
    990

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clemenlp View Post
    That's not exactly true. Sherlock Holmes once said that the reason Watson was so useful was because his ideas could always be eliminated, and therefore would lead Mr. Holmes to the actual answer.

    Therefore, what you say applies such as Watson, it can immediately be eliminated. And according to your post count this would make you the most useful person on the site. So, thank you all you have done for us.


    Brilliant deduction!


    ..............................

  10. #10
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    Dont we have a BOWHUNTING SECTION on this site anymore??

    also there is a SIGNATURE RULE........5 lines or less!!!

    did you read the rules? or just start posting??
    I didnt read them, I just started posting..........

  11. #11
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I didnt read them, I just started posting..........
    Me too...........but some dorkfish named Bowman was fast at pointing them all out to me.


    "HONDA"

  12. #12
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Me too...........but some dorkfish named Bowman was fast at pointing them all out to me.
    what ever happened to that guy anyway........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  13. #13
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    what ever happened to that guy anyway........
    Not sure I think Riff Raff said he died.


    "HONDA"

  14. #14
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    Not sure I think Riff Raff said he died.
    I heard that tooo.......
    I cut things up and split them down!

  15. #15
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    I heard that tooo.......
    Never know though he may someday return. Maybe he is just a big sissy right now.


    "HONDA"

  16. #16
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,678

    Default

    Hijack alert!.........

  17. #17
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    Hijack alert!.........
    He never came back and told us how he done tonight.


    "HONDA"

  18. #18
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    He never came back and told us how he done tonight.
    maybe he is out buying some MUZZY's.........
    I cut things up and split them down!

  19. #19
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    maybe he is out buying some MUZZY's.........
    OUCH


    "HONDA"

  20. #20
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    OUCH
    BURN??
    I cut things up and split them down!

Similar Threads

  1. Michigan Smackdown Shoot 11-10-07
    By Pinwheel1969 in forum Tournament Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-13-2007, 04:48 PM
  2. is it time for 3D yet?
    By Archerdad in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 09:04 AM
  3. out for the first time
    By mrgrinch233 in forum Beginners Archery Range
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 02:25 PM
  4. Smackdown league standings
    By BUNNYMAN in forum 3DShoots.com Smack Down League
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 07:40 AM
  5. About Time!
    By Dredly in forum General Archery Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 08:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •