You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: up-grading bow

Big Lew

Default up-grading bow

Am seriously considering purchasing bowtech 101 airborne, have read most of your comments, have not heard of any negitive concerns, am I missing something? How smooth is the speed cam draw compared with other fast bows? Are you satified with the valley and the stop? Hoping to get approx. 300 ft/sec. with 70 lb. draw, 29 draw, 400-410 gr. hunting arrow. welcome any further inputs or comments, thanks.

From what I've read, thoes numbers seem realistic for that bow. I haven't tried that model bowtech, yet. It's a proven design, and I'll definately shoot one before I buy my next bow, if it's in my price range. I do know the General shoots great for me. I just won't spend that much on a bow at this time.

it shoots sweet and it is smooth for a fast bow
    Bowtech Bows, Goldtip, B-Stinger, Trophy Taker, Tru Ball, Axcel
    Whistling Wings Guide Service
    Bad Boys Bowfishing

Quote Originally Posted by Big Lew View Post
    Am seriously considering purchasing bowtech 101 airborne, have read most of your comments, have not heard of any negitive concerns, am I missing something? How smooth is the speed cam draw compared with other fast bows? Are you satified with the valley and the stop? Hoping to get approx. 300 ft/sec. with 70 lb. draw, 29 draw, 400-410 gr. hunting arrow. welcome any further inputs or comments, thanks.
    I get 305 at 27.5", 70lbs, 360 grain arrow. So you shoud get at least 300. It's fast and I can shoot it well, but it's honestly not my favorite bow I've owned. I liked my '06 Tribute a little better, but the speed keeps me shooting it.

Ben
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings!!!

FBSA Member