You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: ? about fobs

Hybrid View

Default ? about fobs

I would like to know how fobs are held in place,also do they come off on pass throughs? Are they better than vanes? Someone in the know please give me some advantages,fobs vs. blazers. Also where can you get some and how much? I am full of questions but no answers today. Thanks in advance for all responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Ivy View Post
    I would like to know how fobs are held in place,also do they come off on pass throughs? Are they better than vanes? Someone in the know please give me some advantages,fobs vs. blazers. Also where can you get some and how much? I am full of questions but no answers today. Thanks in advance for all responses.

They are held in place with the nock. And yes they pop off upon pass through.

They require shooting with a fall away rest.

There's tons of info here http://fob-nation.com/SMF/

You can order them from http://www.starrflight.com/ and the site has lots of info and videos.

The owner and inventor, Paul Morris is the king of customer service and willing to answer any other specific questions you might have. I suspect he will drop you a response soon, if he's not out chasing Elk.

FOBS are held on by your nock. When you pass through it pops off. The advantage of FOB's are they are less prone to wind drift and seem to stabilize my broadheads faster.

If you order some you will also need to let them know what type arrow you are shooting.
    Last edited by Slice; 10-13-2008 at 10:53 AM.
    Elite Synergy (311 FPS) - GT Arrows - Sling Braid
    Zona Archery Longbow - Cedar Arrows

Keeping the FBSA in fashionable clothing

After you review the videos and web site, most of your questions should be answered. If not let me know. I would be glad to go over your set up for use with the product.

Just need to know...

Arrows?
    Draw length?
    Do you use a string loop?
    Specific rest?

Regards,
    Paul
    StarrFlight

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Morris View Post
    After you review the videos and web site, most of your questions should be answered. If not let me know. I would be glad to go over your set up for use with the product.

Just need to know...

Arrows?
    Draw length?
    Do you use a string loop?
    Specific rest?

Regards,
    Gosh dang it Paul.............would you stop being so helpful all the time??

"HONDA"