I went out to my favorite stand this morning,seen 2 Doe's pass by around 8 AM...I could not get a clean shot off on either one...Around 9 I pulled out and went to another spot I have been seeing Deer in a field...We strip dirt at work and dump it in this spot,we have a Dozer push it off into big stock piles...I was on top of this huge dirt pile and seen 2 Does a Fawn and a 8 pointer coming out of the south,the Deer all went in the same spot of the woods...About 20 minutes later I seen a different 8 point..He was a shooter in my book...He was walking north and away from me,so I ducked down and tried to get in front of him and let him pass me for a good quartering shot...Well it happened just as planned,im about 45 to 50 ft up on this dirt burm and it was time to put the smack down...He turned looking away,I drew and anchored,aimed,slow squeeze and the arrow was in flight,to bad it missed...He jumped, took a few more steps...I reloaded,aimed squeezed,,missed again.THIS HAPPENED 5 TIMES,i emptied my quiver on him...I ran out of bullets and was shrugging my shoulders in disbelief...I was literally pounding my head on the ground trying to figure out how i missed him 5 times...My feelings were hurt to be honest,I practice alot and I am a dedicated archer,I have been shooting since high school and am now 36...

Well it finally occured to me that something might be wrong with my bow..I started checking my sights,they looked good and solid...I checked my peep,it was tight...I checked my nock,I tie my own nock so it takes alot to move it...It was fine...Last thing to check was my rest,I have never had a problem with my Wisker Bisquit...This is where I found my problem,yeah rite where the shaft goes in the arm bracket...The holder part was turning up and down and i guess it made the left , right off also..I was looking at the other rest that is similar to the WB,Octane maybe? It only has 3 sets of fiber's to hold it in place...But the arm shaft that goes into the riser mount has 5 or 6 sides so this can not happen....I am on my way to purchase one,and some new broad heads LOL...

I am pleased that I did not hit that Deer...I would not want to wound it and not be able to find it...I figured,, I was guessing my yardage wrong and kept compensating for it...