You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Metropolis, any Open B results?

I haven't heard from any of our staff shooters yet. Anyone have any results from Open B? The ASA is a little slow today, not even the Pro scores have been posted yet I see a thread that Gillingham wins.
    thanks for any info

yes, Chris Downie won, Joe Pitt took second and Sam Marrow took third. I didnt look to long but from what i saw it does not look like jeff did to well

Shawn took 13th and made a great comeback after the first day. Tim was sitting in 10th after day 1, I wonder what happened. I hope they had fun.

Default Greatr Job

I just wanted to say good job shawn and to the rest of the guys. Shawn, Tim, and Jeff are awesome to watch shoot and are all really great guys, I should try to talk them into showing me how its done
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Radar,

All the guys are very helpful and will give advice or help anyone.

Default I know

They are all really friendly and I like talking to them. I just don't like asking alot of questions because I don't want to feel like I am bugging them, which I know I am probably not I guess I am just wierd
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Radar,

You can bet they ask a bunch of the Pros questions when they are shooting the Pro/Ams. It's no different than you asking them questions.

Chris

Default Open B

I have shot this class for several years.

Now just to give you an idea how tough it is. The city tournament placed semi pros and A class shooters with open B shooters. Two out of three days open B shooter won the tournament. Most that win thereself out of open B do well going on. My shooting partner who took 6th in semi pro class won the other day.

I met Sam and he quite the shooter. The ranges were not as tough but diffiantly challenged the yardage. I took fourth and fifith in city tournament, my team tied for first in Pro am tournament. Shot enough 12's but man I shot four fives , one just cant win doing that. I had not shot a five all week in city tournament and it was alot tougher. Congradulations to the guys in the open B class. My buddy Kevin Koch is still there in the hunt for shooter of the year. He took a fourth place fnish and won the simms.

Those guys Koch and Marrow are very consistant. Always right there at the top. Great shooters.