You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    King of the Bownheads

Default National Archery Supply

Has anyone out there had any dealings with National Archery Supply out of Winnipeg Canada (www.nationalarcherysupply.com). I ordered some stuff from them about 10 days ago and had them ship FedEx Express. I haven't received anything yet, nobody answers their phone after 30-40 attempts, and they dont answer emails either. But they did manage to charge my credit card promptly. Was just getting a little concerned.
    '08 Bowtech General.............'08 Bowtech Constitution
    G5 Extreme II......................Trophy Taker Fall Away
    TruGlo Tru-Site Extreme........Sword Titan
    Octane stabilizer..................Doinker carbon Elite

Irish Spring (Fresh Scent)
    Right Guard
    Old Spice
    Colgate Whitening

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Prov 27:17

Well, the link don't work. I'd call your credit card company and put a hold on the payment ASAP until you figure out what's up.

Ron
    Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

I bought a sword sight from them a few year ago. It was a little slow.
    And it showed up with a broken level bubble. Now to be fair, I called sword about that and they apparently had a problem with some bubbles and sent me out a few.
    FBSA Member

Uncle Sam's Canoe Club SandSquid's Avatar

If they are that poor about taking care of customers just trying to place an order, imagine how they will be if you need to talk to someone if you have a problem with the order! In today's customer/sales driven economy, you have way too many options available to you that to patronize a business that treats you like something you'd scrape off the bottom of your shoe, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by SandSquid View Post
    If they are that poor about taking care of customers just trying to place an order, imagine how they will be if you need to talk to someone if you have a problem with the order! In today's customer/sales driven economy, you have way too many options available to you that to patronize a business that treats you like something you'd scrape off the bottom of your shoe, IMO.
    Well put and I agree....

Ron
    Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

I had nothing but trouble with them... Had to get paypal involved to get my money back... they would not return any e-mails to me either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownhead View Post
    Has anyone out there had any dealings with National Archery Supply out of Winnipeg Canada (www.nationalarcherysupply.com). I ordered some stuff from them about 10 days ago and had them ship FedEx Express. I haven't received anything yet, nobody answers their phone after 30-40 attempts, and they dont answer emails either. But they did manage to charge my credit card promptly. Was just getting a little concerned.
    This is an email I sent today to NAS

Hello? Are you still in business?

I am emailing for the second time requesting information where my Feb 24, 2009 archery supplies I ordered online with my Visa are? I am also asking where my backorder of my 4 dozen 2 inch red feathers are from my Feb 17, 2009 order?

If someone gets this email, I want an answer! You state one to two day service to ship out, it has been a month and I have received nothing from you! I am pissed and will certainly tell everyone at the many archery clubs I compete in 3D as well as forums I belong to across Canada and the US from Archery Talk, Bowhunting forum etc . I am a member of 5 archery forums and will certainly let everyone know what your business ethics in not responding to my previous email as well as non delivery of goods are about!

Please do not take this email as anything else but a promise!

Backorder or not, if you do not have it in stock at the time of order on your website, you better state it on your website to your client, along with delayed delivery, totally unacceptable.

I in the lower mainland of BC what I am going through if I do not get an answer and a firm date when I will get my archery supplies!

Trying to call you, results in a constant busy signal as well.

I am patient, but this is friggin unacceptable!

Regards
    Barry

So, yeah, I guess we at 3D Shoots can join the club, other forums I visited are having the same problem!

i have always had good dealings with Jason and Seth at NAS. anytime i ahve called them I got someone first try.

You guys south of the border have got to realize things DO get held up at the border. I have waited over a month to get stuff up from the USA.

Sending emails threating to bash them is not really the most mature way to handle things...
    Calgary Archery Center Staff Shooter
    Elite Bows
    Easton Arrows

I know a couple of guys that shoot for them. Ill tell them about that if you want me to
    scott's string shooting staff
    mathews conq apex
    doinker stabilizer
    g5 expert I rest
    carbon express maxima

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    i have always had good dealings with Jason and Seth at NAS. anytime i ahve called them I got someone first try.

You guys south of the border have got to realize things DO get held up at the border. I have waited over a month to get stuff up from the USA.

Sending emails threating to bash them is not really the most mature way to handle things...
    For special orders I agree, and if you inquire about it, but when they show it on their webpage and not tell you a pack of friggin feathers will take a month?????? There is a thing called material and inventory management, when your stock is running low, you order more. Plain and simple!

This is the same as walking into any store advertising GREAT SALES giving your Hard Earned Cash to the saleman for a product, then have the salesman to say, you'll get your product in a week, month, two months, who knows?
    You go WTF? I see all this stuff you say is for sale, I want that? Oh those are not for sale, they are window display!
    And when you tell the salesman you want your money back, he ignores you! How would you feel? Pissed! That's how I feel.
    Never again!

Default Good News

I guess NAS read our forums, I got a email from Jason at NAS who has stated in not so many words, they will move heaven and earth to make things right for their customers.

To me that says a lot about NAS.

I wrote back I appreciated their quick response, too bad I had to rant on an archery forum to get action.

Needless to say, kudos to them.

Default Don't order from them

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I got taken by these guys, and wanted to war others.

Don't buy anything from this site.

http://www.nationalarcherysupply.com

They are liars and ripoffs. They charge your credit card when you place your order. They don't stock anything, and lie about an item shipping. Steer clear of Colin and his rip off business. I have had to dispute payment on an item I ordered a month ago, and never got.

Told me it shipped, and it never did.

Default Had problems with them too

I had to file a dispute with my CC company. These folks are shady at best.

I wouldn't advise buying anything from them. Better Business has them rated as "F". I wish I would have searched a little more to find out that they not an ethical business.

We'd be happy to have your business. Any business we get helps pay for this website.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

I'd reccomend taking a gander at the Canadian Forum on ArcheryTalk before ordering with NAS.
    I've dealt with Chris' shop in the past and can reccomend him for sure.

Thumbs down Warning !!!

Never EVER buy at NAS!

I bought from Germany since the prices where that good and I never got cheaten before I trusted them. BIG mistake!

I placed a pretty big order (around $1500) and then I needed to wait 3 Months for my goods to be shipped (regardless if the order details said ready to be shipped since my money arrived).

Yeah you know.... Backorder, we`re sorry, New supplyer you know...... Bla Bla Bla......

3 Months of c rap and lies. As I read here about it beeing their normal customer "care" I set a deadline for them to tell me WHICH items where missing in my order so I could decide to send other or send without them.

As I expexted the "detiled list" that Colin did want to send did not arive. I set a new deadline. Again no list. As I looked in my order details there stood "Order has been shipped"

I asked Colin why the hell he did not send any list and he told me there was no need since they go all items in as ordered and therefore they where sent.

Some days ago I got post of the customs office in Germany... The Parcels had arrived.

At first glance I thouhght NO WAY!
    The Target I ordered was only packed with 2 layers of thin plastic stretch foil (Remember OVERSEAS SHIPPMENT TO EUROPE!).
    The other parcel They had was as I saw as I opened the Darton Crossbow packaging without any protection for shipment. Pure thin layer of carton, that`s all!

And Hell yes.... The chances are the nasty customer could get his order he payed for without damage, right? So he threw all the other goods I ordered in the Crossbow packaging as well.... - And sure, without any form of protection (arrows, broadheads, scope and so on)!

HOW CAN ANY thinking beeing send something that way around the earth and expect it to arrive undamaged?

Ok..... Before I get to the hot stuff.....
    The string of the crossbow was damaged by the things flying around in the packaging... The target has been damaged at all 8 edges and the scope has broken. No Idea if the crossbow is still ok, did not test until now.

Now the hot stuff....

I did look closer and.... Believe it or not.... That stupid retard had just sent what he could grap that moment (I got some wrong articles e.g. I did order Laser II Arrows but got Carbon Impact)

HOW Can anyone with half a Brain knowingly send such wrong articles overseas? Shall I return them now and pay 200$ for transportation again?

NEVER BUY THERE! They are cheating you whereever they can! ukey:
    Read all the warnings of cheaten customer in other forums!
    Last edited by Gorkde; 12-18-2009 at 01:13 PM.

Default national archery supply

has any one got there items ordered from nas in a timely manner or just a bunch of b s emails

What! really dude call your card company and let them know. i use e-bay for everything, but if you know a great deal on arrows with Fletching already done minus the head of course. let me know. Good luck on the issue thou man sucks getting suckered, those pricks

Quote Originally Posted by headoffire View Post
    What! really dude call your card company and let them know. i use e-bay for everything, but if you know a great deal on arrows with Fletching already done minus the head of course. let me know. Good luck on the issue thou man sucks getting suckered, those pricks
    You do realize he posted that in November 2008........ Welcome to the forum.

"HONDA"

Never dealt with them. But I know several who have and no one has anything good to say about them.