You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default If You Support 3dshoots.com Check This Out

Chris has been wrongfully and personally attacked on huntingnet.com. Take the time to read the entire thread and then let them know what you think. The thread should've been pulled long ago my the mods but apparently their rules aren't enforced. Click the link in the next post!!!

JBUTLER thank you for the heads up. I could not believe the thread when I began reading it. No business is perfect but I truly believe Chris is doing his best to improve daily. Keep it up Chris.

"HONDA"

I see that they just finally locked down the thread, man what a joke!! It should have been deleted!! I obviously have a biased opinion but it sure sounds like Chris tried to work with him!!

Default You cant please everyone

Chris does try and its just part of selling on the net.

Chris,
    you have done your part to the best of our ability to give good customer service. I know how the system works, I sell welding supplies and such. If there is a new product that is defective we either have it fixed by certified technicians for that particular brand (i.e. Miller, Lincoln, Hypertherm) and if it cant be fixed we have to send it to the manufacturerer for repair. So it sounds to me like some people are hard to get along with, face it; when you are in the retail business like we are this will happen more than once. So keep on doing your thing and we will back you 100%

P.S. You cant make them all happy
    Switchback 28"
    Scott Longhorn III
    Scott Mongoose
    Easton Fatboy 400 (344 grains- 260fps@58lbs)
    Specialty Archery Superstix
    NAP Drop way
    Sims Vibration
    Spot Hogg Sights

"A bad day of target shooting is still better than a good day of work".

Thanks to all of you for trying to help. I really appreciate it.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

You know I beleive that the customere is always right to a point....and trust me I have been on the customere end of bad or defective things, but there comes a point were you have to cut your loses and move on....I mean these guys needs to get a life....These two guys are really not who you need to be doing business w/anyway....I am in retail and let me tell you every business is different....every industry is different...

But one thing will always be the same if every customere got there way, you would be poor and out of business.....and remember every one has an angle....Dont let this B.S. get you down Chris we still love you buddy....I need to figure out what archery item I need next so I can place an order.
    I cut things up and split them down!

Thanks Bowman,

I've been doing this long enough that I realize you can't please everyone. Most of our customers are great but there have been a handful though that are WAY out there.
    Chris Christenson - Admin
    3DShoots.com - Find Archery Shoots near you
    ObsessionArchery.com - Archery Supplies

Well I didn't get to read the thread, seems that they finally deleted it from the fourm. I can just say this much. Chris, I don't care what Bowman says about ya, I think your alright

MoBowman ```--------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Yup its gone!! The mods apologized for letting it get that far and not deleting it sooner!!

Well I guess I was too late. I did'nt get to read the post because it was deleted, But whatever it said I really don't care. I have done business with Chris in his retail shop (Obsession Archery) and have nothing but good things to say he is knowledgible and will give ya hand if ya ask. He runs a stand up business!!!!!!
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

I have a question, you have had how many internet sales of tons of different equipment and you get two negitive feedbacks????

Those there boys are good numbers. I have a freind who has done about 10,000 ebay transactions (has a business) and the have 4 negitive feedbacks.... two of those were from a guy in India...... who never sent them there money!!!

And to MOBOWMAN were you implying that I was sucking up?????
    I cut things up and split them down!

MoBowman ```-------->
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On

Here is a link for you http://forums.mathewsinc.com/viewtopic.php?t=37005

Just one example of what kind of guy Chris is.

"HONDA"

Default Yup!!!

Like I posted in another reply I have never done business online with Chris but I have in his Retail shop and he is a good guy! Once he stayed after close so I could shoot my league score I tried to hurry up and still shot a 298. Even when I bought my new Trykon and had a cam problem (burr on the cam and was cutting the string) I noticed it when I was about to start my scoring. I did'nt buy the bow form him and he and some of his staff shooters helped me figure out what it was. Some of the guys goofing around giving me sh** saying that I should have bought it from him but there is a dealer that rents space for his shop at our club and we are both on the board, so that would have been like one of his shooters going to my dealer. Well got long winded on that one all I am saying is he still was good enough to give me a hand he could have easily just ignored me. I apologized to him saying that I was'nt trying to push my problem off on him and he told me he did'nt feel that way, he just hoped everything got taken care of!
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade