You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Good sight tape with OT2

Assuming that all the other info is right,(distance to pin,peep to arrow at full draw,arrow weight,etc)will OT2 give me an accurate tape with just a good known velocity and without any marks shot in?...It tells me about 6 fps slower than the two chronos show me at...So I used the manual velocity setting and printed a tape to fool with...

I have shot through both a Pro Chrono and the Easton Force Mapper and got the same avg fps give or take a fraction so I am confident of the velocity...

Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by keb73 View Post
    Assuming that all the other info is right,(distance to pin,peep to arrow at full draw,arrow weight,etc)will OT2 give me an accurate tape with just a good known velocity and without any marks shot in?...It tells me about 6 fps slower than the two chronos show me at...So I used the manual velocity setting and printed a tape to fool with...

I have shot through both a Pro Chrono and the Easton Force Mapper and got the same avg fps give or take a fraction so I am confident of the velocity...

Thanks...
    It will print a great tape if you put in the most accurate measurements you can. If your bor is coming out short adjust the IBO Speed at the top left of the main equiptment page until it jives with the Chrono readings. I read a post where the creator of the software said that's the best way to do it.

Ben
    Sling Braid Custom Bow Slings!!!

FBSA Member

Thanks...I will get a chance to test it this weekend...Since the time change,it's always dark when I get home now so I can't shoot any long yardages...