You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default B.F.A. Money Shoot

We are having a money shoot August 26th & 27th. There will be 3 stakes Cub,Trad & Youth and Compound. Shoot what you bring. IBO scoring. yardages ? all depends on the evil mood I'm in when I set the course It will be a challgenging setup The cost $30.00- 70% payout in each class. 3-6-9 payout. Our normal registration times. If the turnout warrants it this could be an annual event. See you there.

David Lee
    Blackhawk Field Archers
    Rockton Il.

Wink

A couple of questions answered for all that came up. 3 course's of 10 targets each. Also some will be marked some not,A shoot off on Sunday afternoon on any ties at the practice range for all to see.Double scoreing,groups will be broken up and single shooters that can't be put in a group will have a scorekeeper. Sorry no teams but that's not to say something on the side can't be worked out with the intrested parties? Come see me at the counter about it. I'll be unable to be reached on Friday due to setting up the course.

Dave Lee
    President
    Blackhawk Field Archers

Default Great Shoot!

I wanted to thank everyone at Blackhawk for setting up a great shoot. The ranges were competitive and fun. First 10 were marked and the last 20 unmarked. It was very challenging especially in the marked. Can't drop any points there! I hope Blackhawk will continue with this style of money shoot. I enjoyed the format and felt it was set up really well. The last 10 targets were evil though. Nothing bigger than a strutting turkey!!!

Thank you BFA,
    Steve Hickman