You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27
  1. #1
    At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason Dixon above VA
    Posts
    507

    Default Ravens Vs Steelers!!!

    Its gonna be a dogfight... Should be a great hard hitting game. Not mention the play off and division implications.


    Ravens 20 Steelers 17
    Last edited by Looney Bin; 12-11-2008 at 02:44 PM.
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?


  2. #2
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Bin View Post
    Its gonna be a dogfight... Should be a great hard hitting game. Not mention the play off and division implications.


    Ravens 20 Steelers 17
    Flacco is gonna take a beating..........

  3. #3
    At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason Dixon above VA
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    Flacco is gonna take a beating..........
    Big Ben does that every game
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?


  4. #4
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Bin View Post
    Big Ben does that every game
    yeah, so he's used to it.....

    gonna be a great game, they went to overtime at Pittsburgh. Steelers are alot healthier now though and the O line has had 12 games together. should be a defensive battle.

    Steelers 13, Ravens 10

  5. #5
    At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason Dixon above VA
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    yeah, so he's used to it.....

    gonna be a great game, they went to overtime at Pittsburgh. Steelers are alot healthier now though and the O line has had 12 games together. should be a defensive battle.

    Steelers 13, Ravens 10

    He may be used to it, but if he spends any more time on the ground they are goning to have to change his name to David Carr.

    It should be a solid defensive battle. When we went to overtime, Flacco was a different quaterback. He's gotten better since then. Things are progressive very nicely. Should be interesting. We also haven't lost to you guys at home in 5 games
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?


  6. #6
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Bin View Post
    He may be used to it, but if he spends any more time on the ground they are goning to have to change his name to David Carr.

    It should be a solid defensive battle. When we went to overtime, Flacco was a different quaterback. He's gotten better since then. Things are progressive very nicely. Should be interesting. We also haven't lost to you guys at home in 5 games
    yeah we could definately lose it and would both be 9-4 with a 1-1 head to head record. we got the Titans and Browns left, you got the Cowboys and Jags. it's gonna come down to the wire but if we lose we would have 2 losses in the conference and you would have 3. we'll see, I guess.

  7. #7
    At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason Dixon above VA
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    yeah we could definately lose it and would both be 9-4 with a 1-1 head to head record. we got the Titans and Browns left, you got the Cowboys and Jags. it's gonna come down to the wire but if we lose we would have 2 losses in the conference and you would have 3. we'll see, I guess.

    We need to win out and hope you lose at least one more after us. The Browns don't have a chance. Titans could do it, but more than likely they won't play... They already have the division locked up. I forsee a bunch of Titans players riding the pine( or should I say ALuminium)
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?


  8. #8
    I pray for you! BUNNYMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    the Hutch
    Posts
    29,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Bin View Post
    We need to win out and hope you lose at least one more after us. The Browns don't have a chance. Titans could do it, but more than likely they won't play... They already have the division locked up. I forsee a bunch of Titans players riding the pine( or should I say ALuminium)
    so when is this???
    I cut things up and split them down!

  9. #9
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUNNYMAN View Post
    so when is this???
    Titans, Steelers? Sunday......

    the Ravens will be taking a beating from the Cowboys that day too.....

  10. #10
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    Titans, Steelers? Sunday......

    the Ravens will be taking a beating from the Cowboys that day too.....
    The Cowboys need to get back to playing good football or they are done.


    "HONDA"

  11. #11
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BowhuntnHoosier View Post
    The Cowboys need to get back to playing good football or they are done.
    they're already done they just dont know it......

    they just need to beat the ravens first.....

  12. #12
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    they're already done they just dont know it......

    they just need to beat the ravens first.....
    I'm just hoping the Colts can beat the Lions.


    "HONDA"

  13. #13
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default


  14. #14
    At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason Dixon above VA
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Good Game
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?


  15. #15
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Looney Bin View Post
    Good Game
    I figured you'd have a little more to say about the TD catch........

  16. #16
    At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason Dixon above VA
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I figured you'd have a little more to say about the TD catch........

    While I don't agree with the call its not why we lost the game. That call should have stood whether it had been ruled a TD or down at the 1. What ever the ruling on the field was not overturnable. I watched the replay many times. There was not any conclusive evidence to overturn it.

    We played hard defense, but the offensive play calling by Cam Cameron was way to vanilla. We could have done better and been more aggresive on offense. Not having Ray Rice hurt us. Not to mention we could use a real deep threat reciever.

    The Zebras made some really bad calls, but for the most part let them play. The Zebras totally blew the challenge we made in the first half. Your RB never came close to the 30. That was a bad spot and review. Still not why we lost the game.

    We lost because we couldn't score in the red zone or take advantage of good field postion in the first half.


    Just as a side note someone needs to take Hines Ward out. His conduct of blindsiding players that are away from the play and not looking is inexcusable for a professional of his standing. I personally wouldn't mind seeing what he did to Keith Rivers, be done to himself.( He should have been suspended for the Rivers hit. It was legal, but was done intentionally knowing he wasn't looking. Hines's MO of doing that leads me to believe he purposely is trying to hurt opposing players.)

    He tried yesterday to do that to Bart Scott while Bart was on his knees. Bart just happened to duck in time.
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?


  17. #17
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    I didnt see much of the game. we had Carolina and Denver until it got to be a blowout and then they switched over with about 12 minutes left. So I didnt get to see the two plays you mentioned. I love Hines Ward for his hustle, but he'll get his one of these days. guys are starting to look for him.

  18. #18
    At least I admit Im Crazy Looney Bin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Below the Mason Dixon above VA
    Posts
    507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    I didnt see much of the game. we had Carolina and Denver until it got to be a blowout and then they switched over with about 12 minutes left. So I didnt get to see the two plays you mentioned. I love Hines Ward for his hustle, but he'll get his one of these days. guys are starting to look for him.


    NFL Ticket my friend!!!
    Of all the things I lost I miss my mind the Most!?!?!?


  19. #19
    Senior Member J.C.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,681

    Default

    Round 3 coming up......

    get your crying towel out Looney, the Ravens are going down again.

    can you say Superbowl Ring number 6?.....

  20. #20
    Bisquit....... BowhuntnHoosier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hoosierville
    Posts
    13,884

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    Round 3 coming up......

    get your crying towel out Looney, the Ravens are going down again.

    can you say Superbowl Ring number 6?.....
    I can type it BFF..........Superbowl Ring number 6

    I would love to see the Cardinals win it all though. Warner to do it with 2 different teams. Never been done before.


    "HONDA"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •