You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.
    in Dixie Home of the Brave and land of the Free

Default should we resend our constitution

Here is an article that has got my attention
    what do you thinkhttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=83364

Do you feel that he is as lilly white as he is coming off he is

there's an old saying

how can you tell a lawery is lying
    His mouth is moving

agian should we resend our constitutional freedoms

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=83364

here's your link smokes. some of the states on that list that have already called for it are surprising. time to start digging the bunker......

Quote Originally Posted by J.C. View Post
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=83364

here's your link smokes. some of the states on that list that have already called for it are surprising. time to start digging the bunker......
    Tkx JC
    let us bind together

Switchback xt BYC LOOP- SHOOT NOW56# 385gr 2312 Eclipse 100gr Muzzy 256fps SEPTER RANGER STRINGS, 4th axis,335 jammers @ 61# =285 fps

Patriot till Death... monkybrainz's Avatar

Well after vomiting from reading this article, and being an american history buff, patriot, and a free man. I have now seen everything.
    the constitution that i swore to defend will only feed my engine of furry towards a revolutionary act, the act of treason and tyrrany that governing officals has bestowed upon the great people of this nation has been written on the wall! I for one will not let all i stand for and the things my fathers have died for be in vain! Obama bring it on I say! for if im the only one to stand, i still would not be alone...........The blood of our patriarchs flows through the trees and rivers of this great nation, and could never be swept away. I have faith that free men in our country would not sit quietly over governing powers using there posistions to speak for the masses with out an ear for the pleas..
    'If we face a revolution in our time, well then may god's wrath guide the righteous hands that grasp for freedom and liberty from the evils of tyranny' monkybrainz
    PSE
    And there came a voice to him," Rise Peter, Kill and eat" acts 1o: 13
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"]Sound

Quote Originally Posted by monkybrainz View Post
    Well after vomiting from reading this article, and being an american history buff, patriot, and a free man. I have now seen everything.
    the constitution that i swore to defend will only feed my engine of furry towards a revolutionary act, the act of treason and tyrrany that governing officals has bestowed upon the great people of this nation has been written on the wall! I for one will not let all i stand for and the things my fathers have died for be in vain! Obama bring it on I say! for if im the only one to stand, i still would not be alone...........The blood of our patriarchs flows through the trees and rivers of this great nation, and could never be swept away. I have faith that free men in our country would not sit quietly over governing powers using there posistions to speak for the masses with out an ear for the pleas..
    'If we face a revolution in our time, well then may god's wrath guide the righteous hands that grasp for freedom and liberty from the evils of tyranny' monkybrainz
    Can I quote myself?? They oughtta put a breathaliyzer on these things, ( but i dont drink. haha)
    PSE

Can I quote myself?? They oughtta put a breathaliyzer on these things, ( but i dont drink. haha)
    well spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Smokes View Post
    well spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank You
    PSE

The blood of our patriarchs flows through the trees and rivers of this great nation, and could never be swept away.
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one who dreams of "Rivers of Blood". I was worried I was the only one!