You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Hoyt kobalt

Hybrid View

Default Hoyt kobalt

My wife's is trying to shop around for a hoyt Kobalt. Is $550.00 the going rate for these bows or am I getting ripped off by about $100.00? I am not sure what is the normal selling price for this bow? It just seems a little steap. does anybody know where I can get one sent to me cheaper then that?

That is the right pricee for a new kobalt. I shot it for a little over a year and is a good now but now I went to the alpha max and is alot better in my opinion but the kobalt is a good bow for the price

The Hoyt Carbon Matrix compound bow features an IBO speed of 318 feet per second (fps). The axle-to-axle length measures 35 inches and the Carbon Matrix has a mass weight of 3.8 lbs. The bow also features a draw range of 27 inches to 31 inches and a draw weight range of 40 to 80 lbs. (useful for medium-framed women to large-framed men). The Carbon Matrix comes equipped with Hoyt's Cam & hybrid cam technology. The Carbon Matrix also has a 7 " brace height and comes available in Realtree APG camouflage, Black Out and Half and Half (a half Realtree/half Black Out) combination.

I am selling my Hoyt Trykon and that may fit your needs. If interested shoot me an email at jalenc_14@hotmail.com.