You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Hoyt warranty

Default Hoyt warranty

I was looking on ebay the other day and saw an ultraelite, I am not in the market for a different bow but I decided to look at it. and down where the questions are I see he told someone that the Warranty was transferable. So I wrote him a message asking how this is possible because hoyt warrantys are fo r the lifetime of the origional owner. He wrote me back and told me he has all the papers that his firend gave him to transfer the warranty. Well I told him he might want to contact hoyt to get this cleared up because I believe this to be false. I told him I know 2 hoyt dealers so he better find out so he does'nt mislead anybody. Well I will see if he writes back
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

Default Non-Transferrable

Sounds like he has been falsely lead or is just trying to make a sale. I know of no manufacturers who transfer the warranty. That would be good though. I'll be waiting to see if you ever hear from him(do not hold your breath).

"HONDA"

Default Did'nt have to wait to long

I got a message from him and come to find out its his friends bow and he is just listing it for him, He said he will make the change and thanked me for letting him know. So thats cool! He typed alot of broken english so I checked where he came from and it said PR, United States. So I think that might be Puerto Rico, Hell I don't know
    Target: Hoyt ProElite XT3000 C2, 60# 30", CBE Quad Lite, CBE 3x .019, Trophy Taker, Easton Fatboy 400's(indoor) lightspeed 400 (outdoor)

Hunting: 2009 Alphamax35 (Blacked out) 70#, 29", HHA Slider, Bisquit, Easton ACC 3-60, Rage 100 gr. 2 blade

I don't know of any manufacture that will honor a warrenty, even on a new bow, that was sold on e-bay. Bowtech for one, I got that straight from the top dog himself. They buy their own bows (new) if they see the on e-bay and then check the serial #. Then they yank the retailers distributorship.
    www.Missouriwhitetails.com
    Trophy Rock Pro Staff
    Hunt Hard, Hunt Safe, Pass It On