You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Thread: Texas R100

Hybrid View

Question Texas R100

Am I going crazy? I thought I saw, a few weeks ago, that there was going to be a Rinehart shoot somewhere in Texas during April. Can someone offer some enlightenment?

Default Rhinehart Schedule

There scedule is in the post "2005 Rhinehart Scedule" , don't see one for Texas.

We tried to get the R-100 tournament at the Austin Archery Club but wasn't awarded a shoot. I sent emails and called them to verify that it was something they were interested in. Every time they said they wanted Texas but no luck. I will continue to try to draw them to Austin for a February, March, or April shoot. Until then if you want a good challenging 3D shoot try coming out to one of our monthly shoots. We have them on the 3rd Sunday of each month from January to September. You can get more details at http://www.austinarcheryclub.org or email me at lelandn@austin.rr.com

Default R-100 Texas

The R-100 will be Feb 18-19 in Lampasas, Tx at Big Oaks Archery Range www.bigoaksarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by Davik
    The R-100 will be Feb 18-19 in Lampasas, Tx at Big Oaks Archery Range www.bigoaksarchery.com
    I will see you there, Im inviting a good number of archers here from monterrey, mexico, and have fun in this shoot, see you soon. If somebody has any recommendation about lodging near this shoot I will appreciate the info.
    mc