You are Unregistered, please register to be able to read posts in all forums and participate in the discussion.

Default Just got one hell of a Christmas present.......

My wife's cousins came in from Phoenix and what did they bring me but a 5 day cooler full of ELK............. Yeah baby. I'm on cloud 9........Plus they told me to get my name in for the drawings and told me what Unit. They said when I get drawn they will take the week off to take me hunting............... They've already got the Units mapped out and scouted that they told me about.

Talk about Merry dadgum Christmas and a Happy New Years....................I'm smiling from ear to ear. Of course I was before they told me cause we went and dropped some greenheads out of the sky today.

Default Yes Sir

Quote Originally Posted by hutchies View Post
    My wife's cousins came in from Phoenix and what did they bring me but a 5 day cooler full of ELK............. Yeah baby. I'm on cloud 9........Plus they told me to get my name in for the drawings and told me what Unit. They said when I get drawn they will take the week off to take me hunting............... They've already got the Units mapped out and scouted that they told me about.

Talk about Merry dadgum Christmas and a Happy New Years....................I'm smiling from ear to ear. Of course I was before they told me cause we went and dropped some greenheads out of the sky today.

Now the question is will you be ready when the day comes to draw down on that Bull Elk. Glad for you and wish the best of luck.
    DB
    Elite bows, Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker sights, Carter releases, Goldtip Arrows. CBE sights, Vapor Trail Strings, B Stinger stabilizers

ya ive been in az for about 1.5 years heard there some good hunting just wish i had time to scout.
    Hoyt Katera XL, Trophy Taker rest, Copper John A.N.T.S. extreme scope, tru release, GT x cutters 350gn 290 fps,

Great News Hutch!
    Mathews Staff Shooter Northern Dutchess Archery & Sportsman Supply - www.ndarchery.com

TruBall & Axcel & Dead Center Archery Shooter Staff

Man, I thought I did OK. You did really well.

I got a poke in the eye with a stick (a sharp one )

Good luck !

Ron
    Proud member of the F.B.S.A.

Official turkey baster and member of the FBSA R-100 eating team....

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Boone View Post
    Now the question is will you be ready when the day comes to draw down on that Bull Elk. Glad for you and wish the best of luck.
    DB

Only time will tell DB.................I plan on doing lots of long range shooting in preparation if I do draw out. They told me it will probably take a few years to draw.

I Got My Christmas Present On The 12th Of December. I Killed A 6x6 Up In Northern Michigan. A Once In A Life Time Drawing.

Jim